[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT SPIDER THIS IS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-04-02-23-35-20.png (744KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-02-23-35-20.png
744KB, 720x1280px
Caught and released this guy not too long ago. I'm afraid he will come back to haunt my sleep but i can't find what kind of spider this is. PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW
>>
Shameless self-bump
please
>>
>>2347554
Oh fuck
OP is dead, isn't he
>>
brown recluse or wolf spider probably
>>
>>2347560
You wish

>>2347568
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK. Please tell me you were kidding
>>
>>2347568
I mean how can it be a brown recluse? It's not even brown and doesn't have the classical brand on the back.
please tell me i'm right
>>
>>2347581
he's fugging with you
Brown Recluses are tiny as shit and wolf spiders are gigantic
what size is this lil guy
>>
>>2347582
He's not that big. I was able to trap him in a 1/2 liter plastic bottle so look at how big the neck of the bottle is and you'll get the idea
>>
>>2347554
Wolf Spider
>>
>>2347554
Black Widow

U gon die, m80.
>>
>>2347588
Alright now you're just mocking me.
>>
File: brown recluse.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
brown recluse.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>>2347581
Relax OP, it's just a wolf spider. It looks nothing like a recluse.
>>
>>2347554
I am an expert at the Brown Recluse Research and Acquisition Pavilion (BRRaAP for short) and I can tell you with 100% certainty that that is a Brown Recluse. The only way you'll ever be safe is to burn your house to the ground and start over.
>>
>>2347585
alright, check >>2347606
brown recluses are the size of a penny
also they're not that bad, I was bit by one in my sleep when I was young and all it did was eat a small hole out of my leg (didn't even get into the muscle or anything, just fucking gross skin death)
that sounds bad, but keep in mind I had left the bite untreated for hours on end due to having been bitten in my sleep; you'd be able to get treatment much faster
same with a black widow, and pretty much any venomous spider
but that guy is neither so we won't bother with that
where do you live? region is important for spiders
>>
>>2347636
Also most, if not at least a large portion, skin/flesh damage from most spider bites is caused by infection of the bite, not the toxin itself, though that does of course still happen, just not as often.
Make sure to wash all spider bites with soap and water, and monitor for worsening symptoms, at which point you should obviously take yourself to the vet- I mean hospital. In all likelyhood you'll be aces.
>the more you know
>>
>>2347554
I wanna say wolf but honestly I'm kinda getting a Zoropsid vibe.

Either way it's harmless.
>>
File: a.png (54KB, 200x205px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
54KB, 200x205px
>>2347615
>BRRaAP
>>
>>2347636
Sorry for the late answer, i live in Italy
>>
>>2347581
its not a brown recluse, so dont worry about it
>>
Wolf spider. Harmless and eats other spiders. This one is your friend
>>
>>2347554
RUN
>>
File: 1399305810688.jpg (2MB, 3464x2848px) Image search: [Google]
1399305810688.jpg
2MB, 3464x2848px
>>2347981
You are not safe
None of you are
>>
what area do you live in? might help
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.