[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on these fuckers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

redpill me on these fuckers
>>
>>2347060
It's an ant.
>>
>>2347060
genetically wasps without wings.
a bee isn't a wasp, but an ant is a wasp.
>>
>>2347094
really? interesting.
>>
>>2347094
Bees are wasps, dipshit.
>>
that sir, is an ant. Antius Maximus is the latin name
they exist in small colonies called a "village" which they dig out of the ground or sometimes out of trees.
They each have a little pod in the village called a "villa"
They are actually several other creatures turned into one stronger creature but they still die a lot
if you see ants in your home, you have an infestation and you will soon have them in your mouth and ear holes.
Ants are currently one of the great mysteries of science as we do not understand how they can pick up things 100000x their weight without having to put them down on the way.
They have a big ant in the hive called "Big Bertha" and she is obese and hits on all the guys but women are hard to come by so some of them close their eyes to get their rocks off for the afternoon. This is actually why many ants are gay.
>>
Dem jaws

Might be akin to a bullant, def not the colour.
They're big for ants, and they can sting apparently.
>ferocious
>>
>lie down to sleep around midnight
>see some bug on the bedside cabinet
>get up and turn on the light
>suddenly notice dozens, possibly hundreds of ants scurrying between the window and my bedside cabinet

Spent an hour killing the fuckers spraying them with soap water. Left a cup with sugar and soap water overnight to kill survivors (found eight floating bodies floating in the morning).

Turns out they've discovered a pack of lozenges in one of the cabinet drawers.
>>
Same group as bees and wasps. Hymenoptera.

No, ants are not wasps and wasps are not ants, they are closely related but have key differences.
>>
>>2347974
Are you Australian?
>>
>>2347060
Stay on /pol/ with your retard lingo.

sage
>>
>>2347980
British.
>>
>drink a bunch of flavored vodka one night
>wake up still half drunk with the sun not quite up
>notice there's exactly one sip left in the bottle in the dim light
>decide to finish it off
>'that was a weird texture, did a film settle on it in the night?'
>gross
>five minutes later, run into the bathroom and lose my lunch
>threw up like thirty dead ants
>turned on the light and saw that the bottle was covered in them
>absolute horror, the most fucked up thing I've ever done
>>
howcome some anttes have wings?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 312x162px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 312x162px
>>2348008
>>
File: Wasps_are_Paraphyletic.svg.png (101KB, 1098x707px) Image search: [Google]
Wasps_are_Paraphyletic.svg.png
101KB, 1098x707px
>>2347976
a notable thing is that ants-wasps relation is much closer than that of bees-wasps.
>>
>>2347824
LAWL just found this sub forum and now love Animals and Nature
>>
>>2347791
this
http://www.beesource.com/forums/showthread.php?227862-200-Million-Yrs-Ago-Bees-started-as-Wasps
>>
>>2347824
>big bertha
Sounds like a big guy
>>
>>2347974
I used to live in 4th floor, commie block/
One summer day I suddenly find an ant in my bed and all over my pillow.
I get up and see a stream of them going through the balcony.
They climbed a vine all the way up.

Perhaps nothing special, but I never expected them to go through all that effort.
Did one ant scout out my room, then went back and told the nest that there are crumps all the way up in my room?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.