[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is a laying cat in my garden. there is shit all over him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: téléchargement.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
there is a laying cat in my garden. there is shit all over him. i think i may have hitted him with my car. what do i do?
>>
>>2346537
Well first thing you need to do is stop shitposting you sad cunt.
>>
OP any updates on what happen?
>>
Adopt the cat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ouT-xBGoZE
>>
let it suffer and die for being a shitty pest outdoor cat
>>
>>2348163
your daddy really didn't love you huh
>>
Take him to the vet retard, if you hit him he needs help.
>>
>>2348167
>projecting
>>
>>2348175
>>2348163
>projecting
To be honest, I can kind of see why your parents loved the cat more than you.
>>
Run over it again
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>2348190
damn kid that's pretty edgy
>>
>>2348198

No more edgey then telling someone to finish off a injured mouse, or cockroach, or other pest. Less edgy, in fact, because cockroaches and mice are harmless,
>>
>>2348198
or edgier than the people in the other thread on /an/ suggesting rat poison for pigeons

a pest is a pest. Your appeals to emotion can't change the "edginess" of the act.

>b-b-b-but muh mammal pride

You don't give a shit about mammals.
>>
>>2348215
The way OP's post was written implied that the cat was injured, not dying. You suggested in the edgiest way possible to murder it.
>>
>>2348221
>killing an animal is not killing an animal

you see, this is how we know you're a catfag. You hold your beast on a higher ground than all the other beasts solely because muh cute. Well, guess what? not all of us find cats cute. some of us find them a disease spreading pest.

SHOCKING!
>>
>>2348223
>disease spreading
What shithole do you live in?
>>
>>2348225
>hurrr animals in all locations on earth don't carry disease

loooooooooooooooooooool this is bio 101
>>
>>2348229
Sorry, but in civilised nations, disease from cats or even any animal is rare.
>>
File: 1418862331765.jpg (244KB, 779x851px) Image search: [Google]
1418862331765.jpg
244KB, 779x851px
Lil nigga on a T420.
>>
>>2348231
>rare

cats are the most common zoonosis spreading species you monkey, ~in all civilized nations~

it's not like you're interacting with cattle anymore bitchnigga nu-male
>>
>>2348233
most common =/= common
Cats are vaxed in first world countries.
>>
>>2348245
vaccinations don't cover the zoonoses cats carry latently you poor toxoplasmosis victim. they cover what can hurt the cat, not what can hurt the man interacting with the cat.

All pets carry risk of disease. I'm sorry someone had to break basic biology to you, son, but you're too stupid to figure it out yourself.
>>
>>2348245
>unironically being this much of a retarded catfag
>>
>>2348225

i bet you think cats are "clean" animals because they lick themselves, don't you you hygienically illiterate faggot?
>>
>>2348231

>200,000 cases of cat starch fever in the US alone
>rare

Cats are filthy. All animals are to an extent, and that's why you shouldn't act like a retard around them.
>>
>>2348245
yes feral cats all get vaccinated
>>
why do you dumbasses fall for these obvious bait threads
>>
>>2349037

Because the sad reality is that catfags are that dumb, and it's better to assume any thread is real and properly shame and condemn them for their poor animal rearing choices than assuming a thread is bait and letting it slide.
>>
Cats and dogs both are companions of mankind. They have been so for thousands of years, and in dogs case, tens of thousands. Birds did not evolve side by side with us. I find it sickening that our beloved pets are demonized by you freaks.
>>
Obviously someone "hitted" you with a car you semi-concious cuck
>>
File: chicken-011[1].jpg (109KB, 1024x773px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-011[1].jpg
109KB, 1024x773px
>>2349319
>Birds did not evolve side by side with us

also neither MUH EVOLUSHUN nor EVERYONE SHUD LIKE MUH PET is an argument. I don't give a shit about how many thousands of years retards have kept cats. How hard is it to accept """mankind""" isn't a hive and not everyone wants to deal with your pest because MUH EVOLUSHHUN told you they should?

Or are you one of those muh hurritage autists who thinks he can remember the history of his own haplogroup?
>>
>>2349319
>Birds did not evolve side by side with us
>implying that cats and dogs evolved in less than 50 000 years
It was (and still is) selective breeding, not "evolution side by side" uncultured swine
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.