[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heard a faint meowing in our stock room, followed it in a box

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 20170331_114527.jpg (685KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170331_114527.jpg
685KB, 1600x1200px
Heard a faint meowing in our stock room, followed it in a box and found a little kitten alone inside. Eyes still shut, don't know where the mom is, should I wait or should I do something? Owned a cat once, but I have no experience with a kitten. Pic related is the kitten.
>>
kill it
>>
>>2346211
I thought this was /an/ - Animals & Nature.
>>
Wait an hour or two watching from a distance

Cat hate us a meme on here so ignore the 2 or 3 kids that do it
>>
if the mother doesn't come back, u can buy kmr and a syringe (without the needle of course) or a kitten milk bottle to feed her.
>>
>>2346398

this.

>>2346211
fuck this stupid /an/ hates cats meme. so fucking retarded.
>>
Mom cats will often find hiding places for her kittens while she's out hunting. Leave the kitten alone unless a day or two goes by and the mom is nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>2346211
came here to say this
>>2346225
yes it is which is why cats need to be culled
>>2346238
>>2346404
not a meme retard, it's part of the culture here, and it exists for a reason.
>>
>>2346404
Rats are cute too. Meanwhile people have no problem
differentiating between pet rats, urban rats and pest rats.
Is it hard to follow?
>>
>>2346206

Kit is so cute
She will be your friend

Take her to a vet, have her chipped, wormed and have the vet show you how to feed her milk with a syringe. Kits are super hyper and kinda smelly at first like all kids but they turn into cats annd cats are the best
>>
>>2346225
exactly.
It's an invasive pest and unless you're going you take it in yourself permanently then your only other responsible option is to strangle the pest.
That's what I'd do.
>>
>>2346503
>exists for a reason
yeah plont's relentless shitposting
>>
>>2346927
This.

It's incredible what one shitposting tripfag can do with a phone
>>
>>2346927
>>2346928
>muh tripfag bogeyman
fuck off retarded newfags. it has been a thing way before that guy
>>
>>2346902

I'm betting OP doesn't have the time to feed it every 2-3 hours for a few weeks, plus at that age you have to stimulate their pissing and BMs yourself. And vets/shelters around here won't take them when they haven't even opened their eyes yet, though perhaps that's different elsewhere.

Best hope is that the mom cat is just in the process of moving them and hasn't left it behind as a runt, or got locked out of the stock room.
>>
Same happened to me at my work. Newborn-looking kitten meowing very loud, thought the mom might find it. Went home and didn't hear it for 2 weeks. Found its corpse while cleaning.
What the fuck was the cat mom's problem? Theres no way a newborn like that can escape it's mothers range of hearing.
>>
If you want a cat then take it to the vet and bring it home. would be dope to imprint on it from day 1, and I imagine much easier to house train that way too.
>>
>>2346950
cat moms don't care. they don't even know who the baby daddy is
>>
>>2346206
From the thumbnail, it looked like the kitten was being eaten by a translucent fish
>>
>>2346927
>the concept of invasive species never existed until a tripfag on 4chan

>>2346523
that's because people don't let pet rats freeroam outside
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.