[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I feel bad about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3661.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3661.png
2MB, 750x1334px
This literally just happened. I blugeoned his head in with "The Master and Margarita". Do you guys feel bad when you brutally murder bugs? I usually wouldn't but it was like a demonic force came over me and I was the Lord of the Flies. Justify my sins.
>>
I killed a lot of gnats yesterday. It feels great to smash those annoying fuckers. I don't see anything wrong with it since they deserve death for being annoying little shits. House flies deserve it way more since they walk in shit and can spread shit bacteria on you and your possessions. It is justified.
>>
>>2344953
He didn't fly so good
>>
>>2344953
>;ike I was the Lord of the Flies.
more like fuck-them-all mode Margarita
anyway, they breed so fast because they are food. Throw it away on the open ground to birds/as a future soil component if you want to feel better.
>>
F
>>
>>2344953
No. First, you cannot murder an insect. By definition, murder is the wrongful killing of a human. Second, it is a non-domesticated animal that has invaded your home. Invasion of your home by another species which your species does not have a social pact with is an act of aggression. All animal species can and do justifiably kill invaders in such situations if they are able. However, as intelligent and empathetic humans are, there is often an opportunity to give the invading animal of lesser intelligence the opportunity to leave. I personally try to open a window and shoo them outside when I can, but I'm not going to feel bad when I kill them since they're breaking the law.
>>
File: 1423132839485.png (1MB, 1220x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1423132839485.png
1MB, 1220x3240px
>>2344953
Make him a funeral
>>
>>2344953
One time I trapped a fly in a glass by putting tinfoil over the top and then proceeded to microwave it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.