[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tortoise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0370.jpg (531KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.jpg
531KB, 1242x2208px
Found this girl in the street. She won't eat or drink water. It's too late to take her to the vet. Any tips on how to make her comfy for the night?
>>
>>2344150
Don't feed iceberg lettuce. See if she'll eat a little grated carrot and fill something with a little warm water (below the nostrils) and see if she needs to flush out her kidneys.
>>
That's a turtle anon, put it back in the water
>>
File: -___-29.png (529KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
-___-29.png
529KB, 640x480px
>>2344363

stop it
>>
>>2344150
put it back on the side of the street it was crossing towards, retard. of course it won't eat from a random human
>>
>>2344783
This, what the actual fuck are you doing? Now unless you live somewhere that is absolutely guaranteed to have no wild tortoise and its a pet, don't take home wild animals holy fuck
>>
>>2344785
especially a threatened one like gopher tortoises. hopefully OP will be thrown in jail for this
>>
Op here on mobile. My grandpa took it home and my mom is interested in it as a pet. I'm at the vet to get education and get its wheezing checked out. If its a a wild desert box turtle(its about breeding time for them) we'll ask our options about returning to the wild. I'll try to convince my mom to return it to the wild if its the case
>>
>>2345118
Update: its a boy. Vet said its rare for a north american box turtles to be out here and its very friendly so he thinks its most likely a dumped pet. He's very healthy and strong, but he thinks the wheezing is a cause for concern. We may do 3 antibiotic injections for a its respiratory infection. We bought one with the cash on hand. We gotta finance another 100. No biggy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.