[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sad pit advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7540.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_7540.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Recently my gf and I adopted a pitbull off craigslist with a bleeding heart animal abuse story. The dog looked so depressed in the pictures and we were convinced we could make her happy again. This dog has been completely broken. She cannot love and she does not respond to people. For a while we thought she was deaf but she's actually just non-responsive. She started to make a small turn around - finding us in another room and sitting by us, etc. - but has suddenly become extremely anxious and has begun to shit all over my gf house while she's at work. She had NEVER made a mess before and now she's doing it every other day. On top of that, she's definitely pregnant and is leaking cervical mucus all over the couch.

We need to give her up. I say drop her off at a no kill shelter in the middle of the night. My gf thinks that's ignoble and wants to hold out until we find a pit rescue that takes pregnant dogs. I also feel shitty about dropping her off but I don't see another option. What do you think, /an/? Do you know where we can take this pit?
>>
>>2343962
classic shitbull owners
>>
Never, ever take on a dog you think you can 'fix' unless you're committed to trying everything. Much less a dog that can be a danger. Not just about pitbulls either.

My advice would be talking to a trainer, someone who knows how to actually fix dogs.
>>
> emotional sheltered white couple adopting a disgusting subpar broken animal

i can understand if it was the woman who made the decision but the man should be more wise to natures tricks. animals are not blank slates.
>>
File: 1471724743501.jpg (48KB, 421x362px) Image search: [Google]
1471724743501.jpg
48KB, 421x362px
>abandoning a sad pup

thanks for this thread OP you faggot now im gonna think about this while im laying down trying to sleep and become sad
>>
Bait is getting better, it seems. Fuck you OP for thinking you're a good enough person to help a broken dog. I hope you've learned your lesson as to how far your will of a kind heart goes. Stick to puppies and keep this event as a reminder that you are not a good enough person to put the effort into saving a helpless abused animal.
>>
the road to hell paved with good intentions indeed
you take in a broken dog, and just break it further by abandoning it
>>
>>2343988
>>2343980

These. This white savior attitude hurts more than it helps.
>>
You could always take her to the vet to be spayed.
If a dog goes in to be spayed and they find she's pregnant they will perform an abortion.

Don't just drop her off.
Find a professional that knows how to help dogs in her position.
If she started warming up to you guys there's still some hope.

Though in hindsight, you shouldn't have taken in a dog that was horribly abused to that point, especially a breed that's very unpredictable and potentially dangerous.

BUT you adopted her and it wouldn't be right to take her back, especially without giving the shelter any info on her or explaining the situation face to face. It would make you out to be an even bigger idiot than you've already proven by your actions now.
>>
>>2343988
>Stick to puppies

Lord no, puppies require more work than you think. Puppies will make messes several times a day before being properly house trained. On top of that they will be much more destructive.

They should stick to pet rocks.
>>
>>2343962
The story was tragic and hilarious but still it needed more Chihuahua
>>
File: 2017_-_1_1.png (265KB, 766x548px) Image search: [Google]
2017_-_1_1.png
265KB, 766x548px
>>2343962
Might as well euthanize it than to increase her sadness
>>
>giving up on a pitbull who needs you

Don't do this, OP.
>>
>>2344266

In this case, I would surrender to a shelter. Raising puppies and caring for the mother is a full-time job. If doggo wasn't pregnant then yeah, but this is too much and requires vet support which a shelter can provide.
>>
>>2343962
>no kill shelter
>accepting shitbulls
HAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1487633506016.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1487633506016.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>my abused pregnant pitbull is severely depressed
>but she's pooping so I better throw her out like trash
>>
DALE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.