[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tanukis made Anime real in 1881

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Yoshitoshi_Rainy_Day_Tanuki.jpg (204KB, 710x534px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshitoshi_Rainy_Day_Tanuki.jpg
204KB, 710x534px
What was actually Japan's problem with Tanukis tho?
>>
I think there was something similar to a tanuki in actual reality, they had huuuge ballsacks and were hunted for them because all the loose skin was good for rolling gold into thin sheets, over time this led to tanuki = wealth/golden ballsacks.

Something like that, don't remember all of it.
>>
>>2344987
if there were actually big ball tanukis they probably also made some sort of bullshit aphrodisiac out of them like they ALWAYS do with anything that gives a slight hint about masculinity.
>>
>>2344987
Tanukis are actual real animals.

>>2344988
That would be china, not japan.
>>
File: IMG_0038.jpg (95KB, 838x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.jpg
95KB, 838x626px
>>
>>2344987
>gosh I really wish there were animals with HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE sperm filled balls man that would be great oh man
>>
File: shirime.jpg (30KB, 500x186px) Image search: [Google]
shirime.jpg
30KB, 500x186px
Japanese mythology has some weird, crude mythological creatures. Tanuki aren't the only ones. For instance, the shirime is basically a humanoid with an eyeball where its anus should be. Actual tanuki (a.k.a. raccoon dogs) have huge balls so the mythological tanuki are just basically the product of Japan's weird, overly-active, and sometimes crude imagination.
>>
Because the most untouched paganism on the planet all the way till today + at the same time, relatively advanced civilization (back in IV-X, then not chinese writing happened)
Also, one anthropomorphism perk per animal and cooler ones were already taken.
>>
>>2345154
wtf
>>
>>2344987
>I wish there was something similar to tanukis in real life, they had huuuuge ballsacks

>>2345734
yeah I know that first post was a weirdo
>>
They attacked kids, pets, and plants - trashing back yards and stealing shit.

They're cute, but destructive.
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (201KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
201KB, 1024x768px
>>2343554
>what was Japan's problem with Tanukis tho
There are other forces at work in the world than the forces of good anon
>>
>>2346337
Ancient evils, for sure!
>>
here just to dispel the myth once and for all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNqLB3wlM_0

Tanuki; the origin of the word is crude. It actually was never referring to a raccoon dog originally, but any animal about the size of one, including cats, badgers, and civets.
It was more than likely that japanese badgers were the cultprit of the big balls as badgers tend to have slightly above average testes, its also why the older design tanuki statues look more like a badger than a raccoon dog.
>>
>>2343554

Can't you see? They were flaunting their huge balls and had shitty umbrellas, that shit ain't fun.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.