[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>2343513 According to that GIF, yes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

>>2343513
According to that GIF, yes
>>
What in the FUCK
>>
>>2343520
It's a gutting method, mot to be done to a live rabbit.
>>
I would be very worried about rupturing organs and ruining meat.
>Inb4 animal cruelty
You can tell the rabbit was previously dispatched
>>
>>2343522
I thought it was alive that's why I freaked out
>>
That doesn't seem correct from an evolutionary perspective.
>>
>>2343513
I wouldn't be surprised. I've accidebtally pulled off a rabbits head when skinning one before.
They are surprisingly delicate things!
>>
>>2343513
Once you hyde and skin the rabbit it's innards fall out anyway. That method is no more efficient than the traditional way, and more likely to ruin the meat from ruptured guts or broken bones.
But hey, it gets views on YouTube I guess.
>>
>>2343548
he's probably still going to get b& if there is a mod who likes rabbits
>>
>>2343637
Why would I get banned? Legit question about bunnies.
>>
As a person with their pet rabbit lying beside then in bed, fuck you for even posting that.
>>
File: 1490377070647.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1490377070647.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>2343513
great edges OP

I wanted nothing more than to venture into /an/ today and view that gif

My favorite part was when you pretended to genuinely ask a question when you were trying to trigger some the more sensitive posters here

I bet you were behind the toadline thread as well. Why not start another 300 reply vegan thread while you're at it?
>>
>>2343513
if you don't care about what your meat will taste like, sure.
>>
>>2344645
This. Just gut the fuckin' thing normally, christ. It's not even that hard. You still have to skin it and shit.
>>
>>2344641
Why is /an/ so full of pussy ass bitches?
>>
>>2343513
Probably better to ask /out/ or /k/, most of the info here is about keeping bunnies alive, not eating them.
>>
>>2344668
I would like to add OP, /k/ was the first place I saw a similar method.
>>
File: 1481404327697.png (54KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481404327697.png
54KB, 183x200px
>>2344668
Too late, the /k/ommando /out/door survivalist has been summoned has been summoned.

>>2343513
Yes. Same will happen to a person when crushed by a steamroller or pulled through a very tiny hole.

Using a .50 BMG on a deer or hitting a pack of pigs with some tannerite will cause the same effect to, just out the side of the body.
>>
>>2344641
>trying to trigger some the more sensitive posters here
People that truly love animals are also interested in their anatomy. tumblrinas need not apply.
>>
>>2344641

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>2344675
This is a recent development, thanks to the reddit exodus.
/an/ never was squeamish about hunting, sure there were a few that were offended, but for the most part threads about hunting were generally accepted.
Now faggot OPs posting thinly disguised gore threads as a question were always called out however......
>>
Remember that one summer the mods were fags and would delete predators threads, even if it wasn't gory?
>>
>>2344694
Jesus, is it that bad? Safe spaces even here?
>>
>>2344697
I don't think it happens anymore, but I remember we had one extremely thin skinned mod back then.
>>
>>2344694
I do.
IIRC one person kept posting that close up pic of the lioness drenched in blood whenever they started a new rippin & teran thread, and that fucker got deleted every time.
Predation threads pop up every now and then, but are no means common. Especially on new socially sensitive /an/
>>
>>2344251
because some mods are like this>>2344330
>>
>>2343513
That's when you know an animal exists just to be eaten, when you can pop it like a fucking soda can.
>>
>>2344705

Yeah, but thats sort of understandable, if someone keeps posting an image just to offend people.

I dont mind people discussing predation, but its pathetic when they obsess on it like a disturbed child. Its like people who get predators who need live food just because they think its enjoyable to watch something die.

Likewise, I dont mind people discussing modern concentrated ranch operations. But I dont have patience for people who just want to post animals suffering for shock, either to mock suffering or to replace reasonable arguments against it with shock pictures.

This place attracts the saddest sort of trolls, those who cant cut it and get attention on faster boards where discussion is more competitive, so they have to find a peaceful board that celebrates animals and shit post.

This thread, for example, could've been about ranching methods. But it wont be. Its not difficult to divine motivations when the OP posts a picture of something happening, and then asks if it is possible for said thing to happen.
>>
File: 1490542869990.gif (2MB, 472x264px) Image search: [Google]
1490542869990.gif
2MB, 472x264px
>>2344659
>>2344688
samefag

>>2344675
>interested in anatomy
1/8

>>2344691
you don't have to be from plebbit to think an edgy pre-serial killer who goes out and shoots a rabbit with a BB gun and then tears it's guts out while it's still alive is edgy

but you got my reply so I guess you trolled me whatever

>>2344694
>>2344705
predation isn't hunting

>>2344711
(you)

>>2344746
yep
>>
make that OP with a cat and /an/ will actually like it
>>
>>2345334
>>2344746
pussies
>>
4chan is a place for people who WANT to be offended.
If you can't handle it you leave desudesu.
>>
>>2343568
Duh, they kill themselves by kicking too hard and severing their spine. That's why I don't let kids play with my bun, kids kill rabbits all the time just by holding them.

You can go this way, it will kill it, but it's not the mosr optimal way of preserving the meat if you're using it for food. The bones may fracture apart in small slivers and get stuck, and you can eat their bones but it's unpleasant.
>>
>>2343513
Yes. But they didn't show the part that he cut apart it's asshole before hand.
>>
File: 91.jpg (27KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
27KB, 604x453px
>>2344641
If it was a cat you wouldn't react like this, come on animals are killed in horrible ways all the time
>>
>>2344330
>muh feelings and delicate sensibilities
Toughen up buttercup.
>>
>>2345334
>you don't have to be from plebbit to think an edgy pre-serial killer who goes out and shoots a rabbit with a BB gun and then tears it's guts out while it's still alive is edgy
Are you implying that's what's going on in OPs gif?
>>
>>2345397
Doesn't say anything about it here either>>2344671
Maybe you're full of shit?
>>
>>2345458
Yeah. you can really swing the guts out of a fucking rabbit's butthole by just swinging it!
>>
>>2345467
Do you have anything other than sarcasm that can actually discredit OPs gif and the other post?
>>
>>2345480
I could find the whole video if I wanted. But I don't
>>
How the fuck does that work
>>
>>2345334
This is the ugliest multiresponding post I saw this month.
>>
>>2344641
Go back to your kitten reblogs on tumblr faggot
>>
please stop trolling so poorly

sage
>>
>>2345334
>how do you do fellow channers?
>I posted hitler so I'm totally not from tumblr or anything
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.