[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal abuse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0025.png (279KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.png
279KB, 600x332px
What does /an/ think about people who find pleasure in torturing/killing defenseless animals?
>>
>>2343077
If it's a pug like the one in your pic, OP, then it's totally fine to do.
>>
I hate anyone who does it. my brother used to torture and kill my pets when I was little.
>>
>>2343077
How else am I supposed to orgasm?
>>
>>2343086
What did he do and why didn't you do anythng about it?
>>
>>2343091
I was terrified of him, at one point he killed my hamster, played baseball with the body with my other brother then put the remains in a jar and gave it to me. I was about 4-7 around the time I lived with him. one of my earliest memories is him cutting open a snapping turtle with eggs in it.
>>
>>2343225
Is he a murderer now
>>
>>2343228
He's in prison for raping a girl. when i was 5 or 6 though i remember seeing a tv show mentioning how serial killers start with animals, I was so scared of him becoming that kind of person.
>>
I would like to torture and kill them.
>>
File: 1327696353753.jpg (131KB, 800x495px) Image search: [Google]
1327696353753.jpg
131KB, 800x495px
>>2343257

I know its kind of meaningless, but I am sorry for the pain you endured. It wounds me to hear of it because I dont think I could've handled it, at least not in an acceptable way. I experienced a mere fraction of what you described and that was bad enough.

I guess I am just reminding you that the thought of it bothers others too, just as proof that there are more like us than like your brother. Just because there was no one there to stop it then doesn't mean you bear it alone.

Anything can happen, including good things, like finding others that appreciate the things you do. We all have a little pain, some more or less. Until you meet us, you at least have the appreciation of animals and nature, I hope. And one of the joys, the things we can be grateful for, is knowing that is there.

Sorry if that sounds nuts, but I wanted to remind you there is good to look forward to, and you dont have to wait for unhappy memories to remember that. Its there, even if you have to look. Thats what I do; I look.

Have a great week, all.
>>
>>2343296
It really screwed my brain.. But I still love animals unconditionally, I can't bear to see animals in pain or dare hurt one intentionally
I try not to think about him much, and I know some people find it disturbing when I tell them about what he did. Sometimes I really feel like there is no hope, and that I need to remind myself that not everyone is as soulless. But I do try to look at the brighter side, knowing there are people who try to stop those who cause suffering.
>>
Animal abusers are legitimately garbage people and the people who think memeing about animal abuse is funny need new jokes.

>>2343296
You deserve a (You). It's nice to see that posters like you still come around.
>>
>>2343077
My blood boils and I want to retch seeing someone harm dogs/cats/etc
However I feel nothing when I allow my dog to hunt lizards outside, despite the fact that he doesnt know what to do so hes quite rough with them - hes broken legs and skinned off scales sometimes so Ive had to squish their skulls to not leave them suffering once hes done.

Its actually very entertaining to watch him leap and pounce on them
>>
>>2343077
Animal abusers aren't human. Any that are discovered should be summarily executed.
>>
>>2343080
Second.

Animals brutally slaughter one another all the time. Dolphins hunt porpoises and sea turtles for sheer fun all the time.

Small dogs are a plague that need to be wiped from society like the jews. I love animals too, but shit. Sacrifice those that need be for science and eradicate the weak.
>>
>>2343257
that seems right
>>
>always want to give a calm answer about how those people are often victims of abuse, or suffering mental problems, and whilst they should be punished , saying 'torture them back ' is not how justice works

>remember the video of that dog that literally screamed in terror every time someone touched it

Fuck, nothing ignites my rage more. Nothing
>>
>>2343419
B-but it's the circle of life.

https://youtu.be/R3Yr2dTDvZw
>>
File: a48Iu1s.png (319KB, 920x1382px) Image search: [Google]
a48Iu1s.png
319KB, 920x1382px
>>2343077
>defenseless animals
>>
>>2343427
damn those fuckers are fast. what kind of ant?
>>
>>2343077
>What does /an/ think of OPs that structure their question such that it lumps normal hunters in with sickos?
>>
>>2343419
what video
>>
>>2343436
A bullet ant I think.

>>2343437
Just looking for a word that's rated lower than 'scumbag.' I'll get back to you...
>>
File: 1373387562407.jpg (21KB, 219x93px) Image search: [Google]
1373387562407.jpg
21KB, 219x93px
/an/ is the only thing capable of making a person feel like a terrible pet owner and striving to be a better one, but also making them interested in beating the shit out of cats and small dogs.
>>
>>2343437
I never mentioned hunters
>>
culling invasives is necessary for the maintenance of the ecosystem

actual zoosadists are scary fucking individuals though, you always get the feeling they'll snap and graduate to people out of the blue when you're around them.
>>
nothing hurts me more than that, it's a cliche I know, but easily can bring tear to my eyes
>>
>>2343820
It was heavily implied, especially considering the argumentative nature of the board.
If that's not what you meant then fine, but you're not being very convincing with just a simple denial. Now it seems like you've been called out and just don't want to deal with it.
If I'm wrong I apologize.
>>
>>2343077
Killing is one thing, but torturing for the only reason of torture really isn't excusable.
>>
They're almost as bad as people who breed or buy pugs
>>
>>2343350
Just be glad he can't harm anyone else whilst behind bars
>>
>>2344038
I work in corrections. Yes, yes he can
>>
Animal abuse should be perfectly legal.
It will help removing people's stress and will also make less homicides happen.
>>
>>2344185
Kek agrees
>>
>>2344185
true anon your smart
>>
>>2344185
We should legalize homicide to prevent animal abuse desu
>>
How much could we reduce crime if we euthanized every child who tortured animals?

I am not talking burning ants with a magnifying glass, but repeatedly torturing and murdering mammals and birds. There would have to be a clear pattern present.
>>
how much could we reduce human stupidity if we euthanized everyone in this thread?
>>
>>2345005
>is in this thread
you first
>>
>>2343376
oh my we have an edgelord in here be careful not to get cut
>>
>>2343447
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3aFfz-2jEY

Abused dog getting pet for the first time. The dog doesn't understand and screams in absolute terror because they clearly don't even think that a human would wanna touch them for another reason than to hurt them.

It's pretty fucking awful, without being graphic at all. Even though it does have a happy ending
>>
>>2344185
anon ur smart, 6'0, blond, white. big dick, rich, and has fucked lots of womens. u deserve to have ur mighty holy awesome dick in a vagina rn.
>>
>>2345792
true anon is a true skank god bless him :)
>>
>>2345803
True whoever disagrees is a stupid nigger. I'm hot 10/10 roastie and I love anon and want his dick
>>
>>2343372
Hypocrite
>>
Our pet sitter starved and dehydrated my tarantula - wanted to ring her neck for it. She also pulled 2 of its legs off, or maybe her boyfriend did, I'm not sure. I'm thinking they were fucking around with it and closed the top of her habitat on her legs.. idk, I still get so sad about it.

I feel like I can't comment on this shit because I'm not vegan or anything, but to do it personally and with volition and happiness just scares me.
>>
>>2346126
what the fuck what is wrong with people?

i mean yeah not everyone likes spiders but if you're looking after someone's pet have some decency
>>
>>2346136

/an/ shared a quote with me once that probably everyone knows; I dont quite recall the source clearly, but it was "Animals make us human."

It really stuck with me and I have asked myself questions about the human species, including myself, late into age that I was surprised to find myself asking so far into life. Not only that, but I was surprised at some uncomfortable answers.

I thought of it when you used the word 'decency'. We have so many such words. I used to think, no, I knew what they meant. Somehow, I am less certain these days.

I dont mean to be gloomy. Its just that all these stories about people hurting and killing the pets of others; its disorienting, I've known for a while that my interest in animals seemed to climb in inverse proportion to the patience I have left with my own species. I wonder if its something everyone experiences as they age, or if I just happen to be stuck in a particularly grim period of time. I like to think its just age, because if there really is something failing about our species, it has grim implications for our shared expectation of humanity's future.

>>2346126

I'm very sorry for the loss of your animal friend. And I'm sorry for babbling. Hopefully, these stories help others realize that they did not suffer this insane behavior of other people alone.
>>
>>2346142
Don't be sad /an/on. I know life can be dark, and I don't know you but I still feel compelled to wish you a happy and fulfilling life.

All you can do is try to make the world brighter in some way: treat your pets, donate hand-knit beanies, left people cut ahead in queues if they only have one or two items to ring up, smile at people... Small stuff is good stuff too.

We can debate the merits and flaws of humans for ages, but when we stop seeing the good in life altogether... thats when we have a problem.
>>
>>2343427
Eaten by ants. What a shit way to go.
>>
>>2343296
what a fag
>>
File: tumblr_m06yulT9uA1rqhyyxo1_500.gif (983KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m06yulT9uA1rqhyyxo1_500.gif
983KB, 500x300px
>>2346154

Thank you, I do appreciate it. Take some pride in assurance that between us, you are more of a real person. I feel that apes risk paying a price to aspire being humans, and it is something one has to wish for and believe is possible. Believing its possible and wanting it is a great deal of it actually happening.

Part of me is grateful; if there were more people like you, maybe it would be easier for me to remain one of them. The other half of me is sad, because it puts you at risk of ending up like me. Being me isnt hard, becoming me is. Its not the state one is in, but the transition into it.

Like I said,maybe it is just me. I guess I can take some comfort in knowing that as long as there are humans, they will dream of something better. My joke is that humanity is a concept invented by primates. That it is a daydream apes awaken to every day and try to act out the best they can, but little more. Just an idea apes have.

So if animals make us human, what do we make other apes? 'Human nature' has never been used as a compliment.

Anyways, the idea is important, and its a better world for me knowing people like you can keep that idea, because it lets me know its still possible.

Have a good night, and be blessed.
>>
Animals are little more than stimulus-response machines and harming them is no great sin.
>>
>>2346168
Maybe it's time for a change of scenery
>'Human nature' has never been used as a compliment
I hear it used for good all the time, like feeding that hungry woman, or taking in that foreign student while he finds a safer place was just part of my human nature. Then again I'm from the state with 5 of the happiest cities in America and live in the happiest of all
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.