[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: duck.jpg (68KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
duck.jpg
68KB, 945x531px
Animals that you could be that would make your sex life more hardmode than it already is (or isn't)
>>
The correct answer is those penis fencing nubibranches, anglerfish, or those beetles with the penis that destroys the female so badly her entire reproductive tract heals shut.
>>
>>2342715
>those beetles with the penis that destroys the female so badly her entire reproductive tract heals shut.

Bedbugs do that too. And I think snails just launch giant fucking harpoons.
>>
File: 1448481493900.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1448481493900.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>2342682
One male duck in my pond got a female duck pregnant and now he hangs around another male duck being a homo while the female duck is a single mother with 3 chicks.
>>
File: 131705064097.jpg (292KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
131705064097.jpg
292KB, 1024x683px
>>
File: 12862_2004_Article_137_Fig2_HTML.jpg (154KB, 1200x851px) Image search: [Google]
12862_2004_Article_137_Fig2_HTML.jpg
154KB, 1200x851px
>>2342733
>And I think snails just launch giant fucking harpoons.
Yes. They're called love darts and they come in a surprising variety of shapes.
>>
>>2342733
Snails shoot love darts. No one really knows why but it doesn't have any reproductive value. Snails circle each other for about 2 hours then they scrape radulas and stick their dicks inside each other..

>>2342682
I'd be a snail.
Throwing dildos and docking all day after 2 hours of edging.
>>
>>2342840
I like the second from the left at the top the best.
>>
File: duckling.png (199KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
duckling.png
199KB, 634x566px
>>2342753
>When they pair off with mating partners, often one or several drakes end up left out. This group sometimes targets an isolated female duck, even one of a different species, and proceeds to chase and peck at her until she weakens, at which point the males take turns copulating with the female. Lebret (1961) calls this behaviour "Attempted Rape Flight" and Cramp & Simmons (1977) speak of "rape-intent flights". Male mallards also occasionally chase other male ducks of a different species, and even each other, in the same way. In one documented case of "homosexual necrophilia", a male mallard copulated with another male he was chasing after the chased male died upon flying into a glass window.[31] This paper was awarded with an Ig Nobel Prize in 2003.[32]
>>
>>2342891
>This paper was awarded with an Ig Nobel Prize in 2003.[32]
>>
>>2342895
yes goyim, can't you see the wonderfulness of homosexuality?
>>
>>2342869
Wait what. Don't snails try to digest the other snail's semen because they don't wanna be the pregnant one and the love dart's hormones prevent, if shot right, this digestion? I'm studying biology and I thought I knew the truth
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.