[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with all the cat hate on this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1482113840105s.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482113840105s.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
Is it just outdoor cats? Even if it is, why does this board hate them so much?
Give me a valid, good reason and don't just shit on cats and people who own them.It just makes you look like a retard who's in anger management.

REMEMBER, GOOD, VALID, REASONS.
>>
>cats are good predators and efficient a at killing wildlife
>toxoplasmosis memes
>"it really doesn't love you" memes
>>
/an/ and /pol/ are doggo boards.

/b/ has been and will always be cat territory.
>>
cat is stinky dirty pleb animal
>>
>>2342203
I said you have too give a vaild reason
>>
>>2342223
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>2342178
/an/ is now /b/ for children or some such.

"It's a cat" is a valid reason. They are good for both target practice and selling as meat to some Chinese niggers.

We can talk about how they kill the shit out of baby birds. But that would distract you from the fact that "it's a cat" is all the reason one ever needs.
>>
>>2342229
cat sympathizer lol fuck yourselfie
>>
4chan is a hive of contrarian rejects trying their hardest to stand out.

There were tons of cat threads on /an/, so people became anti-cat. When anti-cat hate becomes the "mainstream view", cat love will become the new contrarian position that all the hip 4chan posters flock to en masse.

Everything popular on 4chan becomes shit on with time, invariably. These "humans" cannot handle sharing opinions with any other human on Earth, they need their unique feelies in order to be vindicated in all their shitposting.
>>
>>2342178
They insist on leaving visible piles of shit everywhere.
They tear down the bird netting on your garden and rape your plants.
They piss on all available surfaces, including my ac intake.
They noisly fight and fuck 24/7.
They hide under your hood and get mutliated, damaging your engine.
They kill muh endagered tree frogs and threatened lizards. They don't kill actual pests.
They bring fleas.
They're matted, greasy, parasite ridden, and utterly miserable looking.

There is nothing likable about a roaming cat. I don't know why people insist on neglecting their "beloved pet" like this.
>>
>>2342178
It's just salty anons who are jealous because they never had cats as kids and got stuck with their parents giving them shitty dogs instead.
>>
>>2342178
toxoplasmosis is the reason cats suck. all the other cat traits are cool, but unfortunately this animal shits in a box then walks on all your surfaces, spreading shit germs.

also, they don't know when to stop eating.

cats are cool when they're allowed to kill prey. their instincts are always urging them to chase and kill, and when they're employed in doing this, they are most happy.

outdoor cats are cool. indoor cats are kind of gross. imo
>>
>>2342178
My country has lots of native animals that evolved without predators, feral cats decimate the wildlife here, along with some other introduced predators

Also every woman I meet has to tell me about her fucking cat
>>
>>2342627
My cat keeps off my benchtop at home as from a young age we would always take her to her scratcher whenever she went to jump on the counter.

My cat grazer, and only eats when she feels like it.

As long as you play with them and engage them multiple times daily, a domesticated cat is more than happy to be kept indoors from my experiences.

Who knows though? maybe I just got lucky.
>>
smelly dirty animal for smelly dirty people
>>
>dogs
>spout unholy rivers of saliva over everything if they see food
>actively roll in shit and dead things
>do massive wet shits in public which you are obligated to pick up
>literally shred things to pieces for no reason
>make unending helldemon noises at slightest inconvenience
>can't play with them without being soaked in drool and mucus
>neurotic toddlers that cling to your feet all day desperate 24/7 for approval

>cats
>don't like to be dirty, cleans self all the damn time
>silent 90% of the time
>do small solid poos that conveniently fit on tiny shovel instead of involving handwork on your part
>do their own thing
>kills annoying bugs
>if it's an asshole it's because you're an asshole
>can be kept indoors happily so they don't kill birds
>only nibble bits at a time so even when they steal food only a small amount will be missing wheras a dog will have the time of its life eating the entire contents of a fridge
>/an/
>cats are gross reeeee
>>
>>2342579
Sales goes people who leave dogs outside and let them roam the neighborhood. I been shooting the fucks in the face with pellet rifles.
>>
>>2342940
Same* fucking auto correct
>>2342777
You have nothing to base this on. Just a shit study that was done on a small island. The island had no other predators and people were also feeding the cats and they were reproducing like crazy. Outdoor and feral cats are killed at higher rate by other animals than they kill song birds.
>>
>>2342942
>muh uncited sources
>i'm liek an AMRCHARI ZOOLOGIST GUYS

kill yourself aquariumfag, or go back to raging about bugguy in your hive. either way stay out of cat threads, all you do is regurgitate blogspot sources endlessly because you cant' handle the fact your cat is shit and outdoor cats are shit.

you have latent toxoplasmosis infection so these words are pointless, but you're still a fucking sperg. kill yourself.
>>
>>2342971
>le small island/aq/fag
At least bugguy had the decency to trip so that we could filter him
This faggot needs to do the same, or get hit by a bus.
Preferably the later.
>>
Mixture of shitty outdoor cats and shitty indoor cat OWNERS
>>
My parents are crazy cat people who "care" about the outdoor cats that they let get run over by cars and never actually get spayed or neutered so they have new litters every year of which a large number of the kittens die by the apartment building outside.
Cat people are awful
>>
File: 1484068308723.jpg (48KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484068308723.jpg
48KB, 750x600px
>>2342178
>reason
>dogfags on /an/
>>
>>2342942
There's actually been a bit of ongoing research on this issue, here's something newer for you

Do domesticcatsimpose an unsustainable harvest on urbanbirdpopulations?

Y van Heezik, A Smyth, A Adams, J Gordon - Biological Conservation, 2010 - Elsevier
>>
>>2342178
"Outdoor cats are a source of ecological risk – defined as hazards, natural, or human made, that threaten the health and productivity of individual species, communities, environmental processes, and the ecosystem (Barnthouse & Suter 1986; McDaniels et al. 1997). Cats have been described in the environmental literature as a source of ecological risk because they kill native fauna (e.g., Lepczyk et al. 2004; van Heezik et al. 2010; Loss et al. 2013); contribute to the reduction of mammal abundance (e.g., Risbey et al. 2000); cause the extirpation of insular species (Medina et al. 2011); and carry zoonotic diseases such as toxoplasmosis (Toxoplasma gondii), which has been linked to infection and death in marine mammals (e.g., Honnold et al. 2005; Miller et al. 2008). Moreover, cats are associated with behaviors such as defecating in gardens, spraying on private property, and making loud noises (Brown et al 1978; Dabritz et al. 2006) that can increase public annoyance and reduce tolerance for these animals. "
>>
>>2342178
They're not good for anything and they have an enormously bloated population.
>>
Bugguy, Plont, is a tripfag who became a janitor recently. He RELENTLESSLY posted cat hate, and all the little monkeys monkey him now.

I've been on this board for like 5 years so I know it directly comes from him.

Cats do undisputable echological damage, true, but this shitposting has nothing to do with that fact.

There used to be as much cat love as dog love before plont.
>>
>>2343063
Oh, nobody gives a shit about your tripfag crush. My suggestion: get a fucking room.
>>
>>2343074
my suggestion: End yourself normie
>>
>>2342178
Every board has its memes.
>>
>>2342178
Personally, i dont like them, theyre dicks and think they're better than you.

However I dont hate them, in fact I think they're cute when they're not meowing and scratching your doors endlessly.
>>
>>2343074
It's the whole reason behind the cat hate spam that fucks this board up.
Same guy responsible for the lol no animal is conscious meme.
>>
>>2343166
>cats suck because a tripfag said it

you're dumber than the tripfag.
cats are garbage. deal with it
>>
Feral cats are genuinely vermin and give all cats a bad rap. They're easy enough to take care of that they attract the shittiest of owners who think all they need to do for the cat is provide a bowl to eat out of and MAYBE a box to shit in. They breed like fucking rabbits. The vast majority of the world are cat apologists whose hearts bleed enough to feed a stray cat because THE POOR THING IS OUTSIDE AND HAS TO FEND FOR ITSELF, HOW AWFUL and then throw their own cat out for hours or even days at a time because CATS NEED TO BE OUTSIDE OTHERWISE THEY'RE JUST NOT HAPPY and then bawl when it's attacked by a dog/another cat/alligator/human/car and then immediately buy another cat.

A domestic cat can actually be a great and loving pet, but most cats aren't domestic, and the bar for cat ownership is ridiculously low to begin with.
>>
i just think they're gross and also cat owners are one of the easiest groups of people to make upset online because they associate being a cat owner with being smart
>>
>>2343166
just cause it makes you upset and many others agree on it doesn't mean it's 'spam'
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.