[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swollen tick mark on cat's skin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: cat.jpg (132KB, 1456x900px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
132KB, 1456x900px
Yesterday, I spotted a tick on my cat's neck which was bigger than the size of a pea, so it has been sucking on her for two to three days. I removed it with a pincette, yet the skin area at the spot five hours later was so swollen that I thought that there's another tick at first.

Is this normal? When I remove a tick from my skin, it's nowhere near as swollen, disregarding of whether I get borreliosis, which I got.

Is this a peculiarity of cat skin or should I go to a pet doctor asap?
I don't want to visit pet doctors unless it's really necessary.
>>
File: bite mark.jpg (277KB, 4736x3520px) Image search: [Google]
bite mark.jpg
277KB, 4736x3520px
here, you may get a glimpse of the bite mark, but you will not get a sense of the bulge it left.
>>
How about you go to the vet instead of asking 4chan, you dumb fuck
>>
The head or part of it are probably in there and the cat's body is trying to get rid of it.
Just keep an eye on it that it doesn't become ulcerated.

>>2342133
>going to the vet for stupid shit.
>>
>>2342085
Unsure if horribly deformed or nigger.
>>
>>2342135
>not going to the vet so they remove the head and give you some cream so it doesn't get infected
Nigga have you seen how some cats' immune systems react to simple mosquito bites? OP better take him to the vet
>>
>>2342148
Half a day later and the immune system's response bulge is already significantly reduced. When I removed the tick I made sure that its head is still on the body which it was, but presumably it still left something in my cat's skin.
Either way, my cat's immune system seems to handle it and she doesn't behave differently.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.