[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys neuter your pets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Do you guys neuter your pets?
>>
Bird neutering only happens with chickens. The rest of us just have to do the fake eggs + abort the fertilized egg thing.
>>
Only if I don't plan on having sex with them.
>>
No, I like my dog.
>>
nah useless desu
>>
Yes you should neuter your male cats and dogs. They will be more aggressive, piss on evertyhing and hump your pillows. And if you train them not to, it's all the worse. Because they can't go on fucking Tinder, they're cats and dogs.
>>
>>2342745
>he doesnt fuck his female doggo or jerk his doggo
pleb
>>
>>2342745
This, but I prefer females anyways, puppies make some good cash when you are in a pinch.
>>
>>2341876
How does that work?
>>
>>2343043
>In a pinch

Assuming you're selling at 5 weeks it's still over 3 months from conception to selling.
>>
>>2343055
http://www.afn.org/~poultry/capon.htm

It's pretty terrible. They rip their testies out through their rib cage.
You can also do hormonal sterilization via injections, but it's a lot newer and less well known than caponizing roosters.
>>
File: 1490439391407.jpg (24KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1490439391407.jpg
24KB, 483x368px
>>2343043

kill yourself
>>
>>2342752
/thread
>>
>>2342745
I havent neutered my dog and he was housebroken before his balls dropped. He was a major dont-give-a-fuck asshole as a puppy but when he entered adulthood he became the most emotional and sweet dog. Behaves far better than many neutered dogs I know. Hes a husky/cattle dog mix so it is not as if he is a particularly easy breed.
Neutering your dog has NO fucking purpose unless you have been a terrible owner or he is an escape artist and will knock up nearby females.
Just chopping off his balls for the sake of it is a waste of your money and cruel to your dog.

My dog just licks himself to get off
>>
>>2343259

that is fucking awful
>>
>>2343259
>Copyright 1922
>>
I get all my cats fixed just in cases, I have no female dogs but I would get them fixed because fuck having puppies.

I have had nothing but bad experiences with neutering male dogs, my vet gives me daggers everytime I bring my in tact labrador in but I keep my yard fenced like a fortress due to living near livestock.
>>
>>2343368
there's also the fact that neutering your male dogs comes with certain health risks such as going blind or increased weight gain depending on the breed.

Shih-tzus for example are already prone to going blind in old age, and neutering more or less guarantees it will happen.

Oddly, spaying a female dog tends to increase their lifespan.
>>
>>2343525
Had a female get sick from something as a kid. Can't remember what exact but it was related to her ovaries. Had to put her down but she was at least 8.

Current is spayed, same breed. She's getting close to 11 and doesn't bleed on stuff
>>
I'm upset that my cats will never spread their awesome cat genes, I mean they're pretty excellent-looking cats.

If I save a clump of their fur will there be enough there to possibly clone them in the distant future?
>>
>>2341863
I always neuter my cats, but here it's fairly difficult to get permission to nether your male dogs. I have 5 dogs, and all three boys are neutered (two of them as they had to be before travelling from their original countries) and one as he was supposed to become a service dog. They're easy going and never gets in trouble with other dogs, they don't hump things and get along well with both males and females.
Have not spayed my females, but I think it's a fairly good idea to do so as to saving them from e.g. cancer in ovaries. Depends on the breed, as I suppose.

Cats however are much better off neutered (and so are the owners to be fair). Make cats will mark their (and your neighbor's) territory, which can smell pretty bad. They also wander off more and fight other cats more. Females are hella annoying and make a lot of noise when not spayed, as they try getting the male's attention. As of right now I have 6 cats and before the last one was spayed she was so annoying. Probably a bit different if I wouldn't have male cats as well, though.
>>
>>2343955
my family had a female cat that we assumed was spayed and goddamn she was the most annoying fucking thing when she was in heat and she was constantly attempting to go outside. Even after we spayed her, she would always try to get out of the house and she was unfriendly otherwise.

I hated that cat.
>>
>>2343253
I phrased it a bit wrong, it's more like a last resort. The few times I ever had to do it was when shit was really tight.

Also, I only let 2 litters per female.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.