[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clingy cats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (227KB, 2400x1599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 2400x1599px
My cat is a beautiful girl and I love her to death. But she follows me everywhere and I love that. But she mainly follows me into the bathroom and if I don't let her in, she scratches the door until I open it. she does this all the time. Even in the middle of the night. And she's a loud outspoken cat so I have to let her in so she doesn't wake anyone up with her meowing. Does anyone else's cat do this? Picture not related. My cat is a pure black cat
>>
>>2341805
>My cat is a beautiful girl and I love her to death.
>no pic
>>
>>2341806
Shes camera shy. Every time she sees a camera she hisses and stuff. She's been like that since she was a kitten.
>>
>>2341810
Lmao OP
>>
Be glad someone wants to see your penis.
>>
for toilet part - easy - they say cats hate double sided tape feel on their claws
but, it's a pain to remove and clean up
>>
>>2341805
You cat's not the only one. As far as I've ever seen ALL cats feel the need to accompany you to a shit. I have never understood why this is.
>>
Well, you watch it take a shit in the box so it watches you take a shit on the toilet.
>>
>>2341805
My black cat is the same way. She's laying on my chest right now. Screams when she's in a room and I'm not, cries when nobody's home, etc.
However bathroom could potentially be a territorial thing. That's her shittin' spot, cats are weird about that stuff. I know mine desperately wants in because she thinks toilets are awesome for some weird goddamn reason.
>>
>>2341805

Both my kittus do exactly this, though they seem to be calming down now they're a little older.

Cats are just weird
>>
File: image.jpg (720KB, 2676x1958px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
720KB, 2676x1958px
>>2341805
yeah my cat is the exact same way, such a sweetheart
>>2343050
my cat is also black (pic related)
i discovered a while back shes a bombay which is a breed notorious for attention whoreish tendencies, being vocal, big copper/green eyes, and a black coat. I would recommend looking up the breed and seeing if your cat is similar, its pretty interesting
>>
>>2343366
that's one adorable kitty
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.