[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf camel spider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: p02vx1xm.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
p02vx1xm.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
what would you do if you saw this on your bed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvVuYsMsCYc&t=20s
>>
>>2338497
probably capture it and look up a care sheet online
>>
>>2338497
>Does this then loses to an overgrown cricket in seconds
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c69_1408666190
Camel spiders are weird looking but there are much more scary and dangerous things out there.
>>
Honestly I would be more freaked out to find a little house spider or something on my bed

The bigger they are the less scary they are
>>
>>2338514
poor house centipede. it's just trying to leave and groom its legs in peace while the cricket keeps ripping them off
>>
>>2338578
>the most terrifying creature of all is the virus
You're fucking dumb.
>>
>>2338498
This.

Also try to get a second and and attempt to breed them. I hear it's nearly impossible to keep them alive in captivity for a long time, let alone breed them.
>>
>>2338585
viruses aren't a creature desu
>>
>>2338585
Viruses are not even considered a form of life noob!
>>
>>2338514
Jerusalem crickets are fucking hellspawn. Most of the bugs it fought just wanted to get away, I hate these fights. I remember seeing one with a cricket versus a de-fanged T, disgusting.
>>
My mom caught one of these and a smaller tarantula once. She took them to work to show her friend and they decided they should fight them. She said the sun spider picked up the tarantula and bit it in half.

Also hilarious to me that my mom was in her 40s at the time.
>>
>>2338837
your mom is a bitch
>>
>>2338497
Why has /an/ turned into a 20 year old college kid's Facebook feed? Get this shit out of here.
>>
>>2338497
The would chill on the brake calipers of our trucks when I was deployed last time. They're fast, but not deadly.
>>
>>2338842
She didn't do it with the intent of fighting them. Both of them ended up in our house at different times and she'd taken them to work to show them off. Coworker reminded her that two had entered and only one could leave. Nature is real, guy.
>>
>>2338879
your mom is a dumb bitch. she sucks her coworker's dick and drinks his cum.
>>
Fun fact: camel spiders aren't actually spiders, and they're sort of in a class of their own in terms of arachnids. There hunting strategy also consists of running around until it bumps into something edible, and then it proceeds to eat until it is literally too full to move.
>>
>>2338497
burn the house down, it's the only way.
>>
>>2338585
It's more rationale to be afraid of viruses than it is poisonous bugs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.