[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was his name again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

what was his name again?
>>
Catfucker69
>>
>>2336781
Steven Universe
>>
>>2336781
His Cat Toys Are Cheap Garbage
>>
>>2336781
Jason Galafanakis

>>2336821
>he fell for the galaxy meme
lmfao
>>
Japsin Nebula
>>
File: 0ce (1).png (112KB, 397x277px) Image search: [Google]
0ce (1).png
112KB, 397x277px
I unironically like him.
>>
*swaps glasses*
>>
>>2337423
his videos were pretty good quick guides before I adopted a cat
>>
time for an autistic vent

I fucking hate his show. It's just a young couples (usually gays) who don't know how to take care of their cat. This fucker makes millions by telling a bunch of SJW millenials to get away from their phone and actually play and interact with their fucking cats.

And there's always one person who says "if the cat isn't magically fixed I'm moving out/we're taking her back to the shelter" NIGGER YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. And the camera always cuts to the person who wants to keep the cat shaking their head, then cut to commercial. It's the same episode every time and I fucking hate it. Degenerate catfags
>>
>>2337537
This. The show is called "My Cat From Hell" but the humans are generally 95% of the problem, and he ends up acting more like a human therapist than a cat daddy. I saw back-to-back episodes where women were absolutely terrified of their cats for literally no reason. I can't even comprehend why you would let a cat dominate you to the point where you're constantly in fear and keep it in your house. It took this girl like a month to learn how to push her cat away when it sat on her keyboard and she almost broke down crying when it happened.

When the intro of the next episode showed a pair of paranormal investigator cat owners who thought their cats were being harrassed by ghosts, I had to turn it off.
>>
>>2339152
>their cats were being harrassed by ghosts
top fucking kek
>>
Jizzston Jaxxermy
>>
>>2337537
>>2339152
This is the case with 95% of owners with 'hellish' animals. It is mostly always a case of people not spending enough time with their pets to make the animal easier to handle and train. Even with Milan and Stillwell, they almost always have to go over how to properly give the dog a work out, tire the dog out, etc in their training. It seems like common sense to us, but then again we are the kind of people that spend our time posting about our peeves of animal trainers in a thread about cat behaviorist on a board about plants and pets on an anonymous anime image sharing website

Anyhow there was this one show where this person would go around and help people with their small animals that were acting out. That I think would actually be very helpful, since most people get their information on small pets from high school drop outs at a pet store and often have no fucking clue how to care for them. I only remember one episode where they helped out some family hamster by giving it a massive cage and the hamster would tolerate handling after that
>>
>>2337537
it's unironically the best thing on Animal Planet right now

better than Alaskan Bush Pawn Stars
>>
>>2336781
The Pussy Whisperer.
>>
>>2336781
David Cross
>>
>>2339152
>a pair of paranormal investigator cat owners who thought their cats were being harrassed by ghosts

Now that's the reality show crossover I want to see.
>>
>>2339152

fuckin ghosts man god damn it
>>
I forgot all about the pussy whisperer.
>>
>>2339152
Yeah, every demonologist worth his salt will tell you cats are a portal to hell.
>>
>>2339152
Most of their problems can be solved with
>play with the damn cat
These people are so goddamn lazy
>>
>>2336781
Idiotus magnificus
>>
Mr. Egghead
>>
File: 1383386818608.png (4KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1383386818608.png
4KB, 210x230px
>>2336814
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.