[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are lab and lab mixes the best dogs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Why are lab and lab mixes the best dogs?
>>
>>2336256
Agreed. Lab mixes are great because you get the lovable lab look and personality but with less inbreeding.
>>
File: 20170214_171445.jpg (521KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_171445.jpg
521KB, 1080x1440px
what kind of cat is this
>>
>>2336256
Golden retrievers are fine too
>>
>>2336256
Labs, and by extend Newfoundlands, were workdogs. Fishermen living in little communities scattered around the coasts. They were their family dog, and would be there to help with whatever, be it saving a fisherman if he went overboard (since they wouldn't learn how to swim for some reason), retrieving waterfowl, and whatever else. They were a generic workdog, they weren't bred for anything in particular, just the ones that lasted were the ones that could swim well enough to save a drowning fisherman and drag him to shore. They were also the family dog so they'd have to be friendly.

They literally exist to help people, save lives, and be friendly. The perfect combination. Generic work dogs are the best breed. Thank god they're so popular, big genepool
>>
>>2336385
requesting more pics of scruffy middle aged looking dog
>>
>>2336256
Intelligent (in the top 10 list for breed intelligence) and fairly calm. Roughly the same size as a Rottweiler.
>>
>>2336688
Yeah, I prefer goldens > labs mainly because of the look. Personalities are pretty much the same usually
>>
File: 20160802_004203.jpg (1MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20160802_004203.jpg
1MB, 2322x4128px
>>2336717
>middle aged
He's only 1.5 years old.
>>
>>2337777
Ayoo HOL UP
*Chews remote
u SAyIN
*Gets cancer*
We wuz
*Goes limp
Best breeds
>>
>>2337910
kek
>>
I prefer black and tan Chihuahuas.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.