[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Molly. Say something nice about her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
This is Molly. Say something nice about her.
>>
Hello Molly

You have a nice smile and cuddly body
>>
>>2335263
She looks like a real sweety.
>>
She looks like a good doggo and I hope she knows she is loved
>>
Pretty dog with a joyful face and smile
>>
>>2335263
She won't have to suffer from obesity much longer because I'm sure her life span has been significantly reduced already.
>>
>>2335295
this. why is nobody calling out how OP is killing her?
>>
>>2335295
>>2335297
its rude to comment on a girls weight. leave her alone
>>
>Fatshaming Molly
You have literally no soul
>>
>>2335312
>>2335306
Molly needs to go on a diet, and get some exercise. The only shame would be to keep neglecting her.
>>
Molly is beautiful just the way she is. Stop forcing your cis-white-male-human-heteronormative patriarchal view of beauty on her.

Healthy at every size.
>>
File: Kill me now.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me now.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>2335327
>>
Molly is morbidly obese. The excess weight she is carrying will be putting enormous strain on her joints and internal organs. I would not be surprised if Molly was either pre-diabetic or diabetic already, which is very serious in dogs.

For the sake of her overall wellbeing as well as in the interests of longevity, Molly needs to go to the vet for blood tests to make sure she has no metabolic diseases that require medication, and then she needs to go onto a regimen consisting of a strict diet and daily exercise with no skipping days because the weather is a little bit bad or something.
>>
>>2335341
You forgot to say something nice.
>>
>>2335344
Saying the truth is nice. Lying is cruel to everyone.
>>
>>2335347
You're definitely right, no argument there.
Would it kill you to say she has pretty eyes at least?
>>
>>2335351
The photo isn't nice enough to for me to know whether she has pretty eyes or not. They just look like black almonds on my screen.

Molly should also have her nails trimmed. They're too long and will be adding unnecessary pressure to the joints in her feet and legs and increasing her risk of injury.

She looks clean, I guess.
>>
>>2335355
Sounds like dogs are a ridiculous amount of work and they have no business being one of the most popular pets as 95% of people cannot properly care for them.

Really gets the ol' noggin' a joggin'.
>>
>>2335355
>she looks clean I guess
There it is
>>2335360
Basic grooming and exercise, nothing to think about really.
>>
>>2335360
This is not untrue.

I find the reward of dog ownership more than makes up for the sheer quantity of work also involved in making certain the dog is healthy, fed correctly, and kept obedient. But many people do not put in that amount of work and dogs suffer silently.
>>
>>2335376
>not untrue
>untrue
False, FALSE.
>>
>My name is Molly

This thread is uncomfortable to read
>>
>>2335263
You're fat, Molly.
>>
>>2335756
You didn't say something nice
>>
>>2335332
there goes my keyboard.. thanks
>>
>>2335754
Oh no, Molly
>>
at least you don't have to worry about her running away.
>>
>>2335776
>EEK
>HELP
>SPIKE
>>
>>2335780
Falling over and rolling down a hill on the other hand....
>>
>>2335263
Looks like an amazing dog for little kids.
>>
>>2335760
what if he likes fat chicks? then it would be.
>>
>>2335263
She looks old. Old animals get fat sometimes. Not every 10+ year old dog can handle rigorous exercise.
>>
That's a boofin' fat ass woofer
>>
File: 1459029067494.png (6KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1459029067494.png
6KB, 366x286px
>>2335263
THICC
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.