[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i treat my chihuahua bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170221_154939.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170221_154939.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
hello, i am new here & hope i post right, pld correct me if not.

iam having a severe problem, & i dont know why doing it. having a female chi (1,7y) & somehow treat her bad.ofc i love her, dont want it, but still do it.i read in the web that it can be caused from personal issues, a bad childhood or stupid childish curiosity.im too scared to tell anyone or write it in a forum bc iam sure it will come like that iam a very bad cruel violent person, will get a fee & my dog will be taken away from me.want to improve & understand my behaviour.i even have a dogs therapist/ trainer who i pay a lot but iam to afraid to tell her.anybody with the same issues who had any advice? want to give her the best home she can have bc she id definatly my preascious treasure & deserves it. pls avoid rude & unfriendly words.thank u in advance
>>
>>2333946
Holy shit guys all the autism finger pointing has summoned an actual autist.
>>
stop abusing your dog. give dog to animal shelter if you cannot.
>>
File: 2017-03-13 00.09.01.jpg (33KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-13 00.09.01.jpg
33KB, 1200x1600px
what do u mean with this quoted saying?
>>
Unless you have two personalities, just stop harming the dog. If you do, find out the shit in your life you are running from and fix it. If you are unable to fix the issue, give away your dog.
>>
Chihuahuas are abhorrent to nature. It is a sign of a healthy mind that you despise the little shit rat deep down.
>>
File: 1.png (105B, 120x90px)
1.png
105B, 120x90px
hello,

its an insult to mention mental issues. i asked if there are others with experience, why it happens & how to stop, and NOT what to do, so pls more quality comment.

tahnks in andvance
>>
You tried too hard to type like english isn't your first language in certain spots of your post, but then wrote coherent alright english in other spots.

Try again later OP.
>>
File: 2.jpg (837B, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
837B, 90x90px
why is this important or does it matter? yes, you are right, english isnt my native language, iam german. to be honest, i wirote the first posts with my smartphone, and i am bad in using touch bc i mistype to much. what does OP mean??
>>
>>2334271
>how to stop
You just outright stop.

Since neither you nor I know what's triggering this behavior then in your case, you'd be best off separating yourself from your chihuahua, giving her to family, and proceeding to desensitize yourself by interacting with other chihuahuas for short periods of time. I'd recommend visiting shelters to that end and pretending you're looking to adopt. You probably won't hurt the dogs there because you clearly fear the consequences.

Helped a lady this way whom kept drowning kittens. After about a year exposing herself to positive interactions with kittens at shelters she now owns 2 healthy cats and hasn't harmed one since.
>>
>falling for this low tier bait
>>
What do you do? Yell at it? Hit it? Don't feed it on time?
>>
File: 2017-03-13 22.47.08.jpg (33KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-13 22.47.08.jpg
33KB, 1200x1600px
> 2334335
thank you very much. this sounds totally logic to me. even if dont have anyone to take her for a while. so we will improve together. i will visit our shelter here, they dont have chi' s. normally, but i guess every other dog will do too. right? could you pls decribe the actions a bit more to me? i mean what to train exactly during the desensibilization process. thanks in advance
>>
fuck it up and kick its little ass lol
>>
>>2334271
tell your therapist, retard
>>
>>2333946
just FYI I have notified the authorities of the way you treat your animals and I hope they will step in soon and remove them from your home to prevent further damage.
Have a nice day.
>>
>>2334296
OP means original poster
>>
>>2334271
Remember where you are
>>
obvious CIA poster is obvious. if you're not a paid shitposter, please give your dog away. if you abuse your dog, you don't deserve the love it could possibly give you.

it's the best thing for the animal and it keeps you from harming anything else.
>>
>>2335052
I can maybe understand /pol/, but for what reason would the CIA have any interest in the animal and nature board of 4chan?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.