[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never train a Microraptor to perch on your arm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Microraptor.png (92KB, 1158x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Microraptor.png
92KB, 1158x1185px
>You will never train a Microraptor to perch on your arm
>>
>>2333424
ark is a pretty cool game
>>
>>2333424
jesus christ that thing is huge

Is it a Microraptor or something else
>>
>>2333510
I don't remember that when I played.
I do however remember the river being so jam packed with animals it lagged like nuts, that pair of species of super dino going on a massive rampage at that river which was the only place you could even find a ton of species and in general it being impossible to tame a few species solo even on the easiest of settings.
Also how useless the fastest mount was due to the extremely low health that made it a one shot kill that would die even from small jumps so why even bother. Did it improve at all or did they just cram even more new species and call it an update?
>>
>>2333517
a few weeks ago I tried to play it, and it is rally neat to read about all the new dinos they put in and stuff, but the game just executes really lamely and unbalanced. I went in wanting to raise all the guys I could to have an army, and then I find out the only one even worth using in battle at the endgame is gigantosaurus
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 271x186px)
images.jpg
8KB, 271x186px
>be falconer
>have regular-sized raptor perched on arm
>watch it disembowl things because raptor

Get on my level
>>
I need a shoulderbro
>>
>>2333511
>huge
its the size of a fucking crow, how is that huge?
>>
>>2333424
I really liked the idea of training dinosaurs in Jurassic World.
>>
File: noexif_a20ff167~2.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px)
noexif_a20ff167~2.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>2334171
You can totally train raptors irl today. Its called falconry and it's way better when they're too small to monster you, believe me.
>>
>>2334178
>>2334042
Won't falcons fuck your shit up if you raise them wrong?
>>
>>2334188
I hear bad redtail imprints are aggressive little shits, but the worst they'd do is aerate your hand. They'll never eat you alive like Jurassic Park raptors.

Plus irl raptors fly, which is way cooler than that running thing. They run too. If you've never seen a hawk running, you should, it's stupid.

There is literally no reason to choose a tiny dinosaur that's shit at flying and stabbing over an actual flying raptor that murders shit cause it can. A dinosaur would be unique for all of 5 minutes, then you'd ask youself why you didn't get a Harris' and be morose until you got a real raptor.
>>
>>2333511
>>2334145
oops I meant to reply to>>2333510
>>
>>2334198
no I'd rather have a non-avian dino
>>
>>2334198
>
There is literally no reason to choose a tiny dinosaur that's shit at flying and stabbing over an actual flying raptor that murders shit cause it can.

yeah no, if god let me replace one group with another im replacing raptors with dromeosaurs in a heartbeat
>>
I've wondered if non-avian dinos had mating displays. Capercaillies have a very impressive display and fight like crazy. If something big like Utahraptor fought for mates like capercaillies do, it would've been pretty fierce.
Modern birds rarely kill rival males, though.
>>
>>2334682
>>2335065
Well I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if it's wrong.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.