[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys idk where to look so I guess here is the best place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1666.jpg (181KB, 1229x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1666.jpg
181KB, 1229x819px
Hey guys idk where to look so I guess here is the best place to ask.

The girl I'm seeing is really big into peonies. I wanna surprise her with some on our next date but I have no clue where to find them. So where could I buy peonies?
>>
>>2333363

peonies? she sounds cheap buddy, dont even bother
>>
>>2333462
She's 17 and I'm 19. I don't care that they're not $500 flowers
>>
>>2333470

not a question of money here, is a matter of taste, in my opinin give her orchids, but not just any orchid, go ahead and find the odest most ankward looking one, send her a statement.
Its a polite way to show her you are willing to go incredible lenghts and weird ways just to give her the old sausage while also proclaiming that you are a men and wont tolerate her pleeb manners.
>>
Go to a florist
>>
>>2333462
Peonies are a super popular wedding flower so they definitely aren't cheap

OP, if you can't find peonies, cabbage roses look really similar and are in season longer than peonies so they'll be easier to find. Not sure where you'll get them right now, though
>>
>>2333486
>girl is specific about what she likes
>get her something she doesn't care for but I, a stranger, thinks is higher quality
>your willingness to spend more money on something that has nothing to do with what she wants will really show her how much you want to sleep with her

Jesus anon take your head out of your ass
>>
>>2333363
I think they might be really seasonal

As an alternative check out loccitane de Provence. They do a range of peony products and a really nice peony perfume. It's also a pretty classy store
>>
>>2333509
>>2333514
>>2333522
Thanks for the advice lads. All o can find on google is ordering them online and I would rather not order something like that online what if it gets here too late ya know?

>>2333516
We'll I don't want to just sleep with her I actually like her it would be cool to date her. The sex will come with the relationship we've already done the touching and feeling while making out so I know she's down for that kind of stuff eventually
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.