[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stuff experts have told you about your own pet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 3u249.jpg (41KB, 867x481px) Image search: [Google]
3u249.jpg
41KB, 867x481px
>dog meets their two dogs when she is 6 months old
>they pick on her and snap at her and she goes into the submissive position because she is smaller and younger
>whatever, normal behaviour for adult dogs and puppies

~six months later~

>dog meets same two dogs again when they are all the same size
>they pull the same shit again but this time the younger dog retaliates with the same behaviour instead of backing down

"anon your dog really needs more training. They obviously have anger issues and are very possessive."
>>
>he has advanced liver failure
>There's nothing more that we can do for him
>He's dying, anon
>>
My golden retriever has a really light, blonde coat and I've had multiple people say he's not a golden retriever because he's not red
>>
>>2332386
I got the same shit from some retard because I have a BLACK labrador (not a blonde one)
>>
>>2332358
>tfw the only dogs who did that to mine were small shit dogs.
>Now when they do that again, she just barks once with her loud voice and they shut the fuck up.
>And then she goes play with the big dogs.
>>
>dog sometimes pees herself due to desexing complications before we adopted her
>treating with medication and waiting it out as per vet advice
>keep catching relative staying with us trying to rub their nose in urine
>"You're too soft on her!"
>>
>>2332426
thats abuse anon
you should do something
>>
>>2332426
I hate people like that. I've had the same problem.
>family dog
>9 year old boston who's mostly blind and never really had an outstandingly stable temperament to begin with
>bad resource guarding issues, though she's never actually bitten
>parent hits, yells at, punches dog and takes the thing she's guarding
>"You have to show her who's boss, you can't just fucking allow this behavior!"
>uses cedar milano as a justification for this
>dog bites now
>>
>>2332426
Holy shit it boils my blood when people do that. I would be LIVID if someone tried that with my dog. Please say something to your idiot relative.
>>
"you cant bring that ohpussum in here"

wtf is a ohpussum
>>
>committed to potty training schedule with dog as a puppy
>no puppy pads, got up every 3 hours regardless of activity, after every meal and playtime and nap, etc
>regularly exercise dog and plan day-long fun outings with him when I can
>do nosework on lazy days to keep him mentally stimulated
>brush his teeth regularly
>buy healthier dog food brands and study dog nutrition in my spare time

>mom never takes her dog off their property or walks him
>attaches his collar to a cable on the patio and keeps him outside in Alabama weather
>"trained" him with puppy pads inconsistently so he thinks it's okay to piss and shit in the house
>she rubs his nose in it so he hides to shit
>feeds him shit like ol'Roy and beneful
>didn't socialize her dog at all so he's a snappy, scrappy, neurotic mess
>dog looks like he's been through the wringer due to a combination of severe neuroticism, poor diet, and being fucking wired all the time since he's never exercised
>literally shits himself out of fear/anger when the mailman drives by the property

Mom complains my dog is too spoiled when she visits but incredulously asks things like "he won't bolt when I open the door? You can leave him unsupervised in the house? I can just leave this plate on the counter?" and "he's so quiet in the car! He's so gentle!"

She lectured me when she found out how much my dog's food cost and what I spent on an elk antler for him
>>
>10 month old puppy for final distemper shot
>horrible experience from previous vet who caused anal bleeding from ramming a thermometer in too quickly
>also clipped nails to point of bleeding (thats normal anon)
>when arrive at new vet, clearly unhappy barking at everything
>vet gets her to calm down
>upon checking out ugly haggard hillbilly woman and ugly mongrel start approaching my pup
>my pup barks and stands her ground
>"Thats a mean dog!"
>"No she's terrified of the vets she had a bad experience"
>"No she didn't that dog just doesn't like other dogs!"
>have 4 other dogs
>regularly take her around my family members dogs so she's socialized

Fucking hate women.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>2333877
Don't ever speak to me or my dog again.
>>
>>2333832
If it's what people call your dog, then I've got some bad news for you.
>>
>>2332399
Aren't most Labradors black? Literally every Labrador i see is black.
>>
>>2334640
It's an even mix; I see a good amount of all lab colors, but yellow labs are the most generic and generally is what people think when they hear labrador.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.