[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh kitten is sick!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20170309_135131.jpg (1MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_135131.jpg
1MB, 1920x1920px
My kittens eye gets stuck shut every time she sleeps. I use warm water to soften the eye then she opens it on her own. Is this mucus stuff boogers or pus? Im really worried.
>>
>>2331952
Take it to a fucking vet.
/thread
>>
I wanna step that fucking cat
>>
>>2332002
this is a nice board :(
>>
>>2331952
Just take it to the vet, they'll give you some eye drops. Do it before it gets worse though, overtime it could affect your kitty's vision permanently.
Aren't you the one anon who was asking for names in another thread?
>>
>>2331952
Conjunctivitis? Just get cat drops and it'll clear up.
>>
>>2331952
You already screwed up on the first step of cat/anima parenthood by not taking your animal to the vet and choosing to ask on fucking 4chan of all fucking places.
>>
>cat owners
>>
>>2332004
I know right?
There is absolutely no excuse for that shit.
Proper grammar would be, "I want to step on that fucking cat."
What with texting and social media I'm worried kids will no longer appreciate the beauty of the written word.
>>
>>2331952
Fix everything wrong with her or get IP tracked and die.
>>
stop spamming the board with your garbage cat
>>
>>2332276
This
>>2332002
>stepping on cats
How uninspired.
>>2331952
Try gripping it around the throat for a period of no less than 5minutes.
>>
>>2331952
Throw it away and get a new one. Maybe take it back to the store and try and get a refund.
>>
>>2332302
You might wanna make sure it's motionless and ultra-quiet before tossing in your garbage, op.
>>
>>2332318
you don't have to worry about that, the truck has a built in compacter that will take care of it
>>
Most likely needs antibiotics and/or steroids. Respiratory infections are common and can cause weepy eyes.
If it's happened more than a day or two them, yeah, vet. He'll give you some antibiotics.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.