[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they such cunts ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Jack Russell.jpg (94KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Jack Russell.jpg
94KB, 960x960px
I honestly never met one of these dogs (Jack Russlles) that was even passive, they always are so aggressive for literally no reason. My friend's mother has one she basically treated like a child i.e. let in bed with her, held it like a baby etc. Its now 10 and its like a fucking anti christ, it will just have these random chimpouts. The other day I was just sitting on the couch with them watching TV, the little fucker just starts snarling at me and stripping his teeth. I just ignored him and the next thing he just went right for me, obviously he couldn't do much since all I had to was jump up on the chair, couldn't kick him OFC.

What the fuck is their problem ?
>>
File: chihuahua hate.jpg (25KB, 499x428px) Image search: [Google]
chihuahua hate.jpg
25KB, 499x428px
>>2331769
This usually happens with most of these small breeds because people buy them for companionship but forget that they must be disciplined like any other dog. I honestly don't know how much genetics play a role here but the owners are to blame for not training them.
>>
>>2331773
>I honestly don't know how much genetics play a role here
a lot of them, especially terriers, are high energy breeds and have high prey drives. giving them no exercise or training will turn them into little demons.
>>
>>2331778
small terriers are actually goat tier pets if you're not an idiot

smart and fierce while at the same time tiny and cute

it's a deadly combination
>>
>>2331769
Because they're an extremely high energy breed with an insane prey drive. You don't lock these pets up, they need exercise damn near constantly.
My body owns a few on his farm, not a rodent left on that property. They're fiercely tenacious animals, great dogs.
>>
>>2331769
>couldn't kick him
Why? I've literally beat the shit out of my friends dogs for showing me any sign of aggression on two separate occasions. If they value their dog more than you then they're not friends, op.
>>
>>2331856

If u leave these precious baby's outside 2 be eaten by coyotes and hawks then ur a major sicko
>>
>>2331879
>coyotes
>hawks
I think I'll put my money on the JRT. Especially if there are more than one.
It would take a pretty large red tail hawk to carry off an average sized jack russell, and even then it wouldn't be worth the effort. There are much easier meals for a hawk.
Coyotes typically stay away, especially if they hear dogs barking.
>>
I had one named Lindey, she was a jack-russel/rat terrier mix and I have to say, one of the most passive little princesses I've ever seen, however, I do recall that if I scratched her back just in the right way she would bear teeth and snarl, I evaluated whether or not she was pissed or uncomfortable by different reactions, for example if I stopped she would get very clingy and want me to do it again or when she was actually snarling I would tell her to 'kiss' and she would lick my hand WHILE snarling.

Not really sure what their deal is but they certainly are strange.
>>
>>2331909
>>2331773

Jack Russell were bred for ratting, larger breeds like the long legged variant and patterdales for taking in badgers and then you have the bully terrier breeds bed for fighting. They're killers, they're more athletic, aggressive and deadly than most larger dogs such as retrievers etc. Not many dogs could take on a badger and live to tell the tale.
>>
>>2331778
I have 3 border terriers, It doesn't matter how tired they are, they'll still bark at other dogs.

They'll settle down if you stop to talk to them though.
>>
>>2331879
>muh babies
They're dogs, not infants. If they ever get picked off, that's nature. The bulkier male tore a wood chucks ass open dragging it out from under the barn, I'm not too worried about it.
>>2331909
The coyotes don't come too close to his house, especially with his two big labs around. You should see the Russell's when we're cutting and bailing hay, might be the only time I've ever seen them out of energy.
>>
>>2331879
>hawk
they have difficulty carrying cats much less a small dog
>>
>>2331879
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>2331773
tiny fucking head = tiny fucking brain
They just run off pure instincts which is to be a dumb cunt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.