[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: Hausziege_04.jpg (2MB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Hausziege_04.jpg
2MB, 3600x3600px
gote
>>
File: mountain goat.jpg (58KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
mountain goat.jpg
58KB, 736x552px
best goat breed
>>
>>
File: Goats_butting_heads_in_Germany.jpg (550KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Goats_butting_heads_in_Germany.jpg
550KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>2331524
>not technically goats
>>
>>2331524
They aren't goats.

Also what's up with pregnant goats? Whenever I end up at a petting zoo the only goats that will bother with you when you're out of food are pregnant ones. I got dog piled by six for belly rubs. I smelled fucking awful and was dirty but worth it. They also always look like they're going to explode. Like some of them had such wide, buldging sides you could use them as waiters. Does that mean they're carrying twins or more? It's way too fucking big for just one kid. They were as wide as they were long.
>>
>>2331558

fuck im jealous, pregnant goats are my fetish
>>
https://youtu.be/uT-UGTQd6zQ
>>
>>2331558
There's a pretty good chance they're just really really fat, not pregnant.
>>
Bumping for baby goats
Need for a girl
>>
>>2331558
I used to work with goats and thats how they are. Practically dragging their bellys against the ground looking like they are about to explode. And they are the most territorial when it comes to forging food. Some goats are dicks that pick fights for food and i would have to break it up but most get a long just fine
>>
>>2331596
>>2332326
I googled pregnant goats and found a bunch of similar ones. The bottom of their bellies didn't look big from what I remember, not hanging, buldging or big but their sides were like this if not more. There's always 40+ goats together at a time. The main pen you can't go in, and in the one you can used to have a bunch of goats but now they just put in the pregnant ones and one or two young-but-never-the-tiny-adorable-ones. People would probably pick them up and hurt them though. They don't manage breeding or anything either so there is constantly kids and nannies still covered in afterbirth.

We tried stealing one of the newborns. It's mother would cry for it and it tried nursing from other goats. It didn't seem to know it's mom was calling it. It was so tiny and lethargic. We actually managed to hoist it up a little through the wire to try and get it high enough to just reach over and shove it under our jacket(cousin that was with us had two nursing nannies at the time) but a big goat got in the way and an employee came in shortly after to clean up the pen. We waited until closing but just never got another chance.
Eventually the mom goat found the baby and it got to nurse but damn if it wasn't the most oblivious, tiniest kid I've ever seen. I could have fit it in my pocket.
>>
>>2332369
And forgot my pic. Another reason why I don't think they were just fat is because it was only females and none of the other billion goats were fat.
>>
File: 100_1739.jpg (67KB, 478x639px) Image search: [Google]
100_1739.jpg
67KB, 478x639px
>>2332370
Sorry for goat junk but it was the only other I found. From a forum post who claims she had quintuples. The first was stillborn, rest was healthy and the doe ended up dying from gangrene mastitis a month or so later.

I've heard of triplets in goats but never more than that. I don't know how they fucking fit without at least crushing organs.
>>
File: Untitled.png (426KB, 475x543px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
426KB, 475x543px
>>
>>2332369
>People would probably pick them up and hurt them though.
>We tried stealing one of the newborns.

What third world shithole do you live in?
>>
File: Mr. Kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>2332369
>We tried stealing one of the newborns. It's mother would cry for it and it tried nursing from other goats. It didn't seem to know it's mom was calling it. It was so tiny and lethargic. We actually managed to hoist it up a little through the wire to try and get it high enough to just reach over and shove it under our jacket(cousin that was with us had two nursing nannies at the time) but a big goat got in the way and an employee came in shortly after to clean up the pen. We waited until closing but just never got another chance.
>Eventually the mom goat found the baby and it got to nurse but damn if it wasn't the most oblivious, tiniest kid I've ever seen. I could have fit it in my pocket.
>>
>>2332542
USA. It's not a good or large zoo but a fairly popular one since it's near a beach. A lot of the animals have obvious issues like missing 40-70% of their fur with open bloody sores. Won't be surprised if they are on the news at some point again(first time was their elephant enclosure) since you can just reach into most enclosures. Even the tiger and lion cages there's just a small wooden fence between the wires. We've complained but nothing has changed in 15+ years.

As far as I know, no one has actually hurt the goats. I can just see why the smallest ones aren't put in the pen that visitors are allowed in. People and children could hurt them by picking up and carrying them around. And then you have me, who actively tried stealing a sick one even though it wasn't in that pen.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.