[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever run into one of these terrifying creatures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0817.jpg (137KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0817.jpg
137KB, 640x1136px
Have you ever run into one of these terrifying creatures?
>>
Yeah, they usually leave humans though. They just want to sit in the wet dark and hunt bug flesh.
>>
I used to squash them out of creepiness, but now try to leave them alone because of said realization insects/invertebrates are intelligent and can feel pain.
>>
My villa in Croatia was fucking swarming with them. But it wasn't exactly them because these ones had wings. I kept a bottle of insecticide on me at all times.
>>
>>2331500
House centipedes are pure fucking evil. They used to be 50' long and eat dinosaurs. Kill on sight every time. Their bites cause large painful welts.
>>
>>2331510
>realization insects/invertebrates are intelligent and can feel pain.
That sucks. If they're intelligent maybe they can figure out that I don't want them crawling around my basement and garage and will get neurotoxin'd on sight. Why can't they just adapt their asses to the outdoors.

There's no insect so pesky or unattractive that I need an inch-long speed-demon of an anthropod damn near gliding across the wall at me on a bed of 30 fucking legs.

Give me a humane way to keep them out of my house and I'll stop killing them.
>>
>>2331510
Vegans reaching a new level of faggotry
>>
Ex mac worker here
Used to see some of those fellas roaming around in the kitchen
>>
>>2331512
>these ones had wings
Ffs thats even worse
>>
I fucking hate these things, I know they're considered beneficial but they're creepy as fuck and always appear where you don't want them; usually at night or bolting out of a dark corner if uncovered.

Always come out when the weather is just mild or humid enough; mostly in the summer
>>
I know they hunt other bugs and that they don't mean me harm but I can't stand them. I've seen quite a few of them and I usually vacuum them up to save the mess.
>>
>>2331544
everything about this is wrong, so I'm assuming it's a copypasta

and why does everyone here hate these harmless things?
>>
>>2331604
Appearance wise and behavior mostly. Doesn't have to be dangerous to be scared of them, their appearance alone gives people the creeps, like a sentience dust bunny that can sprint
>>
>>2331500
Spawns of Satan, found one once in a coffee mug; haven't drunk out of it since
>>
>>2331584

>these bugs keep to themselves and are beneficial
>i hate them 'cause their legs scare me

You probably squish spiders, too.
>>
>>2331648
I don't because at least spiders chill in their own webs in an obscure corner. These guys can fuck right off, they roam wherever they want.
>>
i saw such an animal during our holidays in croatia.it was running on the wall in our bedroom.i killed it because i thought it could get into my mouth or ear during the night.stupid....please forgive me creature of god
>>
>>2331512
Yeah my old house back in Czechoslovakia had these too, but it wasn't exactly the same because they were bigger, had long snouts and tails and barked.
>>
>>2331604
Its not a pasta but their bites do leave painful welts. At least spider and mosquito bites itch so you get the satisfaction of scratching.
>>
>>2331770
Fun fact: The "bite" is actually from its front 2 legs being modified into stingers. So even though it looks like fangs and its by the mouth its a sting not a bite
>>
>>2331770
what the fuck are you talking about 50 feet long and ate dinosaurs. there were 5 foot long MILLIPEDES that ate rotting leaves you retard
>>
what a beatiful insect xd
>>
>>2331549
God damn i laughed
>>
what a good pet that predates on disgusting insects?
>>
Rarely but I don't bother with them. Once after a severe flood that turned my basement into a water dungeon we had a mold problem. We thought we got everything taken care of but forgot the cellar door and steps since we only open that creepy thing every few years to move heavy shit. It was the kinda outdoor cellar that you would expect that you'll be skinned, raped and murdered if lead into and not necessarily in that order.
Opened it one day and it was a nightmare. The bloody looking rust, mold, webs and it was completely filled with what we call potato crickets. The sheer amount of them you could hear them squirming. Slammed that door so fucking hard and went into the yard, opened the cellar doors and just napalmed the fuck out of it with bleach and pesticides, slammed it shut and didn't look again for another week.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.