[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long do cats remember people? My cat which I had since I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2385.jpg (13KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2385.jpg
13KB, 212x249px
How long do cats remember people? My cat which I had since I was a child went missing about 3 years ago when we moved to a new town, and I thought she was dead. However my mother just sent me a photo of my cat alive and well. Apparently some people found her and kept her and have been taking care of her for the past 3 years. Do you think she's forgotten about me?
>inb4 cats
I don't usually like cats either, but she was special to me.
>>
>>2330680
I don't think she's forgotten. Cats aren't dumb. Go see her. Even if she doesn't jump on to you to exclusively purr on your ass, treat her as any stray. Gently and patiently. You might find warmth there, and that's what means most to you, right? To be loved by the cat you love?
>>
Unless you guys are going to tear her from her new family I don't see how they won't allow you to go see her. It will be hard to thank them too, but please do. Gogogo see the cat
>>
REUNITE WITH HER!

And make sure you thank those people for keeping your cat safe and happy!
>>
Go see the cat!
If your car was an outdoor cat I'd let them keep it though. Even if you do want it back, I hope you have vet bills and photos for proof in case they won't give it back. Still not sure how that would play out in court. Anyone know in this case? A few days, weeks even I could see the original owner winning easily but years with a new owner?

To be honest I probably rehomed an owned cat once but she was a little boney, had fleas and no collar. She followed me into and around a store after I pet her. Tried to leave but she followed me for almost two miles home. She would stop to stalk a rabbit or something but if I walked too far ahead she'd start crying and run after me. It was winter, freezing and I decided fuck it, this cat is awesome and found her a new home with a nice couple living on a military base. Husband didn't like cats but he and his wife sent me a video a few weeks later and said they never met a more amazing cat.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.