[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the hate towards indoor cats? I understand hatred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: ________on_the_computer.png (7KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
________on_the_computer.png
7KB, 284x284px
What's with the hate towards indoor cats? I understand hatred for outdoor cats, but why indoor?

>inb4 "shit tier animal"
But why do you wish death to them? Just because of outdoor cats?

Also idc if they're "shit tier" they're comfy asf.

>inb4 "only love you because you provide to them"
I can say that about any other animal. Also I'm not one for anecdotal evidence but I used to live with 2 cats when I was a kid. My mom fed them and I showed constant affection to them. And surprise surprise they hung around me more. So atleast I know that to be false to myself.

Y'all really don't have an excuse at this point. I understand they're posted about a lot here but you can't just hate them for that.
>>
File: 1450302561885.png (617KB, 707x682px) Image search: [Google]
1450302561885.png
617KB, 707x682px
>>2330593
>thread just got displayed on the front page

Here comes the shitstorm.
>>
I choose not to have cats for several personal reasons, none of which are relevant to this discussion.
I have no problem whatsoever with someone else's cat.
I don't like lazy or ignorant owners who fail to take responsibility for their animals.
I also understand that /an/ is piss easy to bait.
Because I have an understanding of all this I have an answer to u our question OP.
It's because some people are assholes.
>>
File: 1468444387588.jpg (163KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468444387588.jpg
163KB, 800x800px
Alright anti-catfags. Take your time.
>>
File: 1475534405810.gif (2MB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
1475534405810.gif
2MB, 400x214px
>>2330608
Thanks for the response anon.

It's just really annoying seeing indoor cat owners who have genuine problems or are mourning a death only to be shitposted by anti-catfags.
>>
>>2330613
>It's just really annoying seeing indoor cat owners who have genuine problems or are mourning a death only to be shitposted by anti-catfags.
I'm sure it is, I've noticed several times a post made that's just completely fucked up, and in poor taste.
Then I remember I'm on 4chan. This doesn't make those thoughtless comments right, or validate the trolls in any way. Im just saying I'm not surprised.
>>
File: 1481136051947.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1481136051947.gif
1MB, 260x195px
>still no response after a day
Wow. I expected more from you guys considering all of the spite you have.

Now I get to be smug as a bug.
>>
File: 1484519702009.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484519702009.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>2330665
Yeah I know what you mean. I don't understand the double standard tho. Like...

>Hey /an/ my cat died and I'm sad.
>lol shit tier animal xd

>Hey /an/ my dog die-
>OP I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS JUST TAKE MY CREDIT CARD OK
>>
>>2331325
It's not that one sided. While I feel there is more anticat trolling, troll posts bitching about dogs in dog threads is also common.
To be honest all a troll has to do is comment negatively about whatever subject the thread is about whether it's cats or dogs, and guaranteed replies come flying in because heaven forbid someone says anything bad about my dog/cat.
If you and every other anon want this to stop then stop responding to troll posts. Without (You)'s they will move on to something else. They are only in it for the reactions, which /an/ is all to happy to provide.
>>
File: 1476995979755.jpg (30KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
1476995979755.jpg
30KB, 411x411px
>>2331329
I usually don't respond, it's just irritating.

Like... I can prove them wrong but I can't at the same time.

Also you're right about it not being one sided. I was thinking really close-minded when I wrote that post.
>>
They poop in the house and litter boxes smell and sand gets on the floor.
They don't do tricks.
They stick their butt in your face when you pet them.
They climb on top of you and hurt you with their claws.
Sometimes they're in a bad mood and swipe at you or try to bite you.
They aren't loyal.
They won't hang around you at work.
They go MMMEEEEAAAAAOOOOUUUURRR
>>
>>2330593
Because my lust for blood and carnage is not satiated without knowing the my cat is destroying entire ecosystems
Fuck you /an/ my cat is a worshipper of Khorne and if it gets maimed by a coyote then I'll just train another to murder its young.
>>
>>2331333
>I usually don't respond, it's just irritating.
I agree, it is irritating, and unnecessary. Like I said before >>2330608 I'm not even a cat person, but when someone posts about losing a pet and some edgy fuck replies with their usual bullshit, I may not respond but it is fucked up. I just remember where I'm at and ignore it.
On the other hand whenever someone makes a post wanting sympathy for their outside cat that got hit by a car I really don't feel sorry for them at all. I'll still ignore it and move on however, what is one more anonymous poster telling them they are a shit owner going to solve anyway?
>>
>>2330593
I dont let my cats outdoors anymore because of coyotes constantly killing them
>>
>>2331410
>mfw my 17 year old cat who was in constant pain never once attacked anyone just because he was hurting.

one of the hardest parts of having to put him to sleep was just knowing I may never meet another cat like him
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.