[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can one determine ones spirit animal with certainty? Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: BISON-PAINTING.jpg (72KB, 576x480px) Image search: [Google]
BISON-PAINTING.jpg
72KB, 576x480px
How can one determine ones spirit animal with certainty? Have you discovered your spirit animal, /an/? What is it? It took over a month of deep meditation and contemplation but I'm certain my spirit animal is the American bison.
>>
>>2330170
Mine are killer whales, I dream the same exact dream of a pod coming to shore near my house, every so often for years now since I was 13
>>
File: toitle.jpg (45KB, 471x640px) Image search: [Google]
toitle.jpg
45KB, 471x640px
This guy.
>>
A rare glance at my spirit animal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwIRoxI2mlM
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 420x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 420x529px
>>2330170

Easy peasy, anon.

1) follow these instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0TrW2lRE_o
2) go camping in wilderness
3) ???
4) Spirt Animal UNLOCKED
>>
>>2330170
>had a dream about a talking cat
>literally told me it was my spirit animal
>I don't even believe in that stuff
What do?
>>
>>2331831
Your journey is over, unless you are ready to begin the trial to change your spirit animal...
>>
>>2330170
May I ask you for some meditation advice? Could you just explain in a short way how you do it?
>>
How come spirit animals are always well known and extant species and nothing lesser known, extinct or undiscovered, which make up more than 99% of all species that ever existed?
>>
>>2331836
Only some discover their spirit animal. You can't discover a undiscovered animal by just dreaming/meditating. My point is, the people that find their spirit animal, find it because the animal is discovered by humanity. But it all could be just fake. We will never know.
>>
>>2330290
>REEEEEEEE!!! POLICE GET OUT!!!
>>
Some spiritually conjoined duality of a lion and a white ungulate/antelope.
>>
How do I tell if my spirit animal is gay? I just have a sneaking suspicion that he might be.
>>
If spirit animals are suppose to come to you in dreams then I'm fucked I guess because I've had tons of dreams and nightmares with animals in them. The earliest one I can remember is when I was 5ish and was lost in the woods behind my house with a flashlight, came across a dim lit barn. Walked inside and I can still hear and see the vivid screams of agony of mutilated farm animals and an undead stillborn foal. It's weird to me because I was way too young to know about that stuff and to my knowledge had never seen anything like that since we didn't have TV or internet.

Other ones are chimps with mirrors in the woods, raptors coming out of the woods and had to save my siblings, tigers and wolves in the woods, undead deer and elk in the woods, and once it was actually magical with unicorns and shit. Always the woods which were kinda mysterious to me as a kid because the swamp and marsh made it impossible to explore very far.

I relate to opossums if that counts. My friends even name them after me.
>>
>>2332368
nice blog, nerd
>>
>>2330170
My spirit animal is the human
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.