[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better dog trainer, I dare you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

Name a better dog trainer, I dare you.
>>
>>2330163
I would, but there isn't enough room to type 7 billion names
>>
>>2330163
Ur mum did an ok job w u lmao
>>
>>2330163

I don't know any dog trainers by name
>>
>>2330163
Me.
>>
>>2330339
man, I wanted to see more
>>
>>2330339
I love how he kicked the dog like the hack that he is.

Not advocating dog abuse so calm your dicks faggots
>>
>>2330694
kill yourself you dog abusing fuck
>>
>>2330694
are you not supposed to kick a dog that's trying to fucking rip your arm off?
>>
>>2330697
He's suppose to be a professional, you'd think he'd see the warning signs.
>>
>>2330692
gotchu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
>>
>chh
>>
>>2330729
>did this dog just try to bite me
>nah, I am a professional the dog wouldn't bite me
>let me pet it some more
>>
>>2330746
Kek, I like how people with pets are automatically professionals. Dude has a shit ton of pits and are all well behaved.
>>
>>2330792
Training a dog is much easier than rehabilitating one
>>
>>2330694
It was proper technique. His method is to assert his dominance, so kicking it was a way to do that. Dogs respect power.
>>
>>2330729
There were barely any.
>>
>>2330163
>>
>>2330966
>If I kick a dog I'm an animal abuser
>If he kicks a dog he's asserting power
>>
>>2330743
of course it's shitty natgeo
>>
>>2330746
>>2330743
watch the video. he punched the dog in the face before it bit him and then tried to interact with it after it was angry and growling because it got fucking punched
>>
>ANGERY
>>
File: drsophiayin.jpg (966KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
drsophiayin.jpg
966KB, 1600x1063px
objectively.
>>
>>2330746
>hey CM that dog looks pissed and uncomfortable
> "No mang ees dominant behaveeor. I'll jus put my hand in ees face-AY MIERDA MY FUCKING HAND MANG-"
>>
>Turns to camera after dog submits ot explain the situation
>dumbfuck camera guy moves and agitates the dog while Millan isn't watching.
>Blame Millan when he gets bit for the camera guys mistake.

Millans only mistake was taking his eyes off the dog.
>>
>>2330695

10/10 almost got me but i read this in psychicpebbles voice
don't know the man? check him out on youtube for free for more wacky discussion!
>>
>>2330729

but he didn't, so now he's gotta kick the dog, right?
or do you only advocate time-travel in your pretend arguments?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MWEythWtuE
>>
>>2330989
Topkek
>>
i really like ed frawley.
ian dunbar is fairly good also, though i have some issues with him. frawley is by far the most practical/balanced i've found.
>>
>>2330163
How about Pavlov, that name ring a "bell"?
>>
>>2331145
Frawley has always kind of annoyed me. He never missed a chance to talk shit about clicker training and how much of a scam it is. His methods are great for police and military dogs, not so much for the average pet.

I like Micheal Ellis a lot more since he works with both police and pet dogs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMfFZSY8FMQ

Actually I like all the trainers involved with Leerburg except Ed Frawley.
>>
>>2331163
method-wise, he seemed good.
i didn't notice much of the clicker shit-talking, though i generally dislike this sort of behavior. any podcasts from karen pryor and co. have been offputting to me based on their downputting of other methods and self-righteousness about clicker/positive training.
>>
>>2331015
He gets paid big bucks to kick dogs, that's why he's recognized as such an accomplished trainer.
>>
>>2331154
Underrated
>>
>>2331277
A shitty pun from the 80s that has been repeated a thousand times is not underrated.
>>
>>2331280
>A shitty pun from the 80s
His experiment was in the 1890's.
If someone referenced it in the 80's and made a pun about it then I'm not aware, and I highly doubt I'm the only one. Regardless just because you know of some pop culture bit of trivia doesn't take away from the fact that comment was actually quite witty.
>>
>>2331118
Why are you being a little faggot? Did you not watch the video? For a split second it looks like he wants to beat the shit out of the dog. kys
>>
>implying if a dog was biting your hand off you wouldn't instinctively kick it also to save yourself

But sure, blame Cesar because he's Mexican
>>
>>2330163
Me
Haha fpbo /thread op btfo how will he ever recover
>>
>>2331305
> For a split second it looks like he wants to beat the shit out of the dog.

it doesn't look like it. He wants to beat the shit out of the dog until said dog gives up on using his arm as a chewing toy.
>>
>>2331323
>implying a professional would get in that situation in the first place.

watch teh full vid here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

the first thing he does to the dog is punches it in the throat
>>
>>2331376
Again, it was the camera man who got too close and spooked the dog. Cesar had the situation under control until then.
>>
All the inbreed fucks got triggerd w/this post
dont yall get it since trump won only white people can succeed
>>
>>2331391
A professional would have been watching the dog and seen the dog was getting nervous. Instead he was to busy bragging for the cameras. Dog training and reality TV should never mix, especially when dealing with dangerous dogs. Focus needs to be on the dog 100% of the time or you are going to miss important body language.
>>
>>2330163
He's the best wife trainer, that's for sure. I taught my wife to be calm and submeesive to me using Cesar's methods.
>>
my foot.
>>
>>2330339
>the fucking battlestance he does right after this
>intimidates dog by shoving his unprotected crotch in its face
>>
>>2331672
Just because someone's a professional doesn't mean they don't make mistakes. Even brain surgeons mess up sometimes.
>>
>>2331845
>Even brain surgeons mess up sometimes.
thats called a lawsuit.
>>
>>2331276
He's a fucking hack, some people will never acknowledge it, like cucks.
>>
>>2331391
a professional wouldn't punch the dog in the throat to make it angry in the first place. again, watch the fucking video.
>>
>>2331854
He didn't say they don't pay a price for their fuck ups.
>>
File: prayforparis.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
prayforparis.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>>2330989
my sides
>>
File: german shepherds.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
german shepherds.webm
2MB, 640x360px
He knew a thing or two about dogs, you gotta give him that.
>>
>>2330169
ayy
>>
>>2332052
yes, they loose their license
>>
>>2331986
I'd hate for you to see a guy of his size actually punch a dog in the throat. You wouldn't be so nonchalant about what you call a punch then.
>>
>>2330746
I don't support or especially like cesar, but I'm pretty sure that he backed off after seeing the dog didn't want to get pet and then after that the dog initiated the second bite.
>>
>>2330743
>putting thumbs in your pocket

Submissive bodylanguage 101
>>
Ian Dunbar and Patrica McConnell. People with PHDs.
>>
>>2330339
and now that dog is his and loves him, dude even admitted to his fuck up on fox news with that dog.
>>
>>2333410
are you speaking english?
>>
>>2333700
He stole that guy's dog?
>>
I don't like Caesar Milan's training methods, if you can call them that, because I personally don't believe in dominance theory when it comes to training - that said even if I did believe it to work he fucked up so bad with that lab, people who are saying it was the camera men need to realise he probably had control over where those men were standing and he put the dog in a vulnerable position where it felt unsafe and as a result felt like it had to lash out. He wouldn't have had to fucking kick or punch it if he actually knew how to train dogs.

>>2333802
Caesar decided that the labrador was too possessive to be left with the family because she would probably end up biting one of the kids. If i recall correctly he gave them one of his dogs or something.
>>
>>2333802
He swaps dogs with people fairly often he owns like a dozen pitbulls
>>
>>2331015
>if i cut this guy im an assaulter/murderer
>if he cuts that guy hes a doctor
>>
>>2333845
So he gave them a pitbull? Certainly it won't bite them.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.