[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbors recently got a pitbull, and seem to have all but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: French-2[1].jpg (50KB, 240x270px) Image search: [Google]
French-2[1].jpg
50KB, 240x270px
My neighbors recently got a pitbull, and seem to have all but abandoned it in their yard. It's locked in a cage, with nothing but dirt/grass and a usually empty bowl of water and food all day, and all night apparently.

It's 50 some thing degrees here and it doesn't have a dog house to go in to or any thing. Last night the dog was pacing back and forth for hours on end I assume trying to stay warm. Tonight it's curled up in a ball in the corner.

The dog initially use to make a fuck load of noise, how ever I think they put a barking collar on it, as it is dead silent for the past week, even when I walk by or if one of the neighborhood cats checks out it's cage.

The whole thing seems like animal cruelty, and I already have prior experience with these people suggesting they are not the brightest bunch. I am not sure what I should do though.

I want to buy the dog a doghouse, but I don't want some one elses pet being my finacial burden. I want to say some thing to my neighbors, but I also don't want to start a bad relationship with them, as it's unlikely they will be leaving or thrown out of there house any time soon. I want to call the humane society, but i'm worried they will take the dog, throw it in a cage in a shelter, and gas it a month down the road if no one adopts.

Does any one have any suggestions on what I can or should do? Or perhaps what you would do? Is this animal cruelty/even legal?
>>
>>2330108
>>2330108
Call cops or ASPCA. Don't feed or help the dog at all; if you provide food and water to the dog, they won't be able to do shit for it.
>>
>>2330117
I haven't done any thing yet, that's a strange law?

After reading the ASPCA site a bit it does look like this is definently illegal. I'm having a hard time finding a good number to call for help, as again, i'm worried if I call the cops that the dog may end up in a worse place?

I'm not a huge pet owner personally so i'm really clueless about what goes on at shelters or when animals get taken. I"m definently going to notify some one, but are the cops really the best choice?

Thanks for the response.
>>
>>2330140
What state do you live in? In most cases, it'd be better to put the poor thing in even a kill shelter than to let it keep getting abused.
>>
File: 1463845680810.jpg (426KB, 1920x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1463845680810.jpg
426KB, 1920x1082px
>>2330151
North carolina, in Gastonia

I was trying to get picture just now to include in a report and to show yall but it's way to dark and my flash just reflects off the windows outer bug net thing.
I can take one on my way to work in the morning for the report though.

Dog got a couple barks out when it saw my flash I guess and then went quiet again.
>>
File: 1356905999178.jpg (99KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
1356905999178.jpg
99KB, 800x581px
I went ahead and called animal care for my area just now. I guess they'll check it out soon or by tomorrow.

Hopefully this was the right thing to do, thanks for the responses guys.
>>
>>2330160
>North Carolina, Gastonia

Just relocated near the Fayetteville area. Why is NC such a cesspool for backyard breeders? The people I've met are so well mannered, even the trashy people here are leagues better than back home. In spite of that more and more people down here abuse/neglect their dogs than I've ever seen. I live on a dirt road and I am the only person who doesn't let his dogs roam free.
>>
>>2330108
What if...????

You look for people with problems intsted ofanimals like you.......
>>
>>2331318
What if....????
You learned to speak and type English coherently?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.