[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOST CAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>Cat got out of the house at around 22 hrs yesterday
>Hasn't returned

Bros I'm getting legit scared now. The latest he had come back was about 10 am, he always comes back in the early morning. I've looked around my block several times, calling his name.

I know that cats are like this and then one day they just stroll in like nothing had happened, but this isn't like him.

Wat do? I love that cat, I rescued him when he was an abandoned kitten in a park and has grown to be my only friend.
>>
i hope it got hit by a car and is nearly, but not quite, dead
>>
>>2330089
Yeah he's dead I was at home when that happened to my moms cat. Nothing like that tension as you wait for 48 hours and nothing still happens
>>
>>2330093
>>2330095

Really fucking useful, eat shit
>>
You let an independent animal outside unsupervised. What do you expect to finally happen?
>>
>>2330134
To come back for food and shelter

I haven't owned a cat before, but people that have tell me that they tend to do this. But what scares me is that it isn't like him to just go missing for an entire day now.
>>
>>2330133
>>2330138
kill yourself shithead. I'm glad your pest is probably dead
>>
keep your cat indoors, there's all kinds of nasty shit that could happen to them when you let them out, not only that but they can be such a pest for other people. took my family 4 or more cats to finally realize this then keep our current ones inside
>>
>>2330138
This happened to me one time and what happened was someone trapped my cat and let him loose in a refinery where he worked. We somehow got him back a week later because my dad knew someone who worked there and he knew our cat was missing, the guy had noticed an obese and sociable cat hanging out around the guard shack who looked out of place.
>>
File: haha.jpg (25KB, 400x373px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
25KB, 400x373px
>>
Hey OP, as I'm sure you know, this board can be pretty hostile towards cats that are let outside.

I've been in your shoes, and it's heart-wrenching. My cat just didn't come back one day, and I felt sick every day. He eventually did come home after a week, all beat up. Someone had shot him with a shotgun in the back/face.

One surgery later, he recovered. We tried to keep him indoors after that, but he yowled 24/7 and would shoot for freedom at every turn. We gave in, and he lived to an old age.

All this to say: your kitty could still come back, have faith in your guy. Put some posters up in a day or two. He will probably waltz home soon enough.

If the worst has happened, I do recommend indoor cats next time. It's what I did, and the peace of mind is worth it. Even people on this board would shoot a cat in their yard, so best to keep them safe inside.

Good luck
>>
cats are eratic like that, there is no "not like him". Cats can go in and out for 10 years and then be gone a week. Stop saying it isnt like him, you know almost nothing about what he does on his little trips.
>>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wooden-Outdoor-Cat-House-Small-Animal-Pen-Cage-Dog-Cat-Outdoor-Play-Enclosure-/292004612426

make something like this if he comes back or learn how to leash train cats.
>>
File: _jnfhFgP.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
_jnfhFgP.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>2330410
>even people on this board would shoot a cat
>implying a cats worth a bullet to kill it.
How basic are you? There's nothing like the tactile pleasure of strangling feral kittens then finishing off the feral queen when she comes looking for them later.

>>2330089
Someone probably ran his ass over or trapped him. I know I saw a cat with that exact coloration sprawled out on the road yesterday and it had clearly been run over. It was lifeless when I spotted it but was all twisted up and frozen in its final moments of pain and confusion.
>>
>>2330410
>my outside cat LITERALLY got shot in the back of the head with a shotgun and that STILL wasn't enough for me to want to keep it indoors because it meowed a lot and I feeled bad

Cat owners, everyone
>>
>>2330138
And do you know what /an/ would have told you? Every time you let that walking avian genocide machine outside it has a chance of getting hit by a car or devoured by an animal

Personally, it's probably the latter.
>>
>>2330093
It's ironic because that cat has probably contributed more to this world than you ever will. In fact I bet the car has as well
>>
>>2330504
>what is irony
>>
>>2330089
Fuck everyone who's talking shit to you.

I'm sorry obie. Is he back?
>>
>>2330465
His cat was indoors you tard.

>what are context clues
>>
>>2331328

>He eventually did come home after a week, all beat up. Someone had shot him with a shotgun in the back/face.

>We tried to keep him indoors after that, but he yowled 24/7 and would shoot for freedom at every turn. We gave in,

Please read.
>>
>>2330416
It was less the meowing and more the fact that there was no way to keep a cat that determined from shooting between your legs at any opportunity.

I've learned my lesson, all future/present cats are indoors now. Isn't that what you want?

>>2331328
He was indoor&outdoor, I was a kid when we got him and wasn't educated about it. I am now, no more outside cats.

Still hope OP's cat comes back. Keep us updated.
>>
Is it posssible he roams for catpuss?
Really matters if it has its cut on roam time
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.