[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

annoying thing your pets do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 31

File: annoying.jpg (65KB, 625x487px) Image search: [Google]
annoying.jpg
65KB, 625x487px
my dog perches on the arm of my chair and stares at me and whines at me to do things for him

pic very related
>>
cat comes into my room at 4 am and knocks stuff off shelves until I get up and feed him.

If I ignore him he starts clawing at my face
>>
dog steals seat whenever i get up
also shreds parcels that come in if i don't get to them first
>>
My female Border Collie waits for me to get out of the shower just to sniff my crotch through the towel.

It's become so annoying that I now dress in the bathroom.
>>
My dog always manages to roll his balls under the sofa and then he's unable to reach it. So he lays down with his snout under there just whining in a dramatic way. It's not quite his usual, it's like a sigh that tapers into a "hmm" sound. He'll repeat the sound until someone helps him get the ball
>>
Oh God.

>wakes me up at three in the morning by eating his own asshole for an hour
>sees mud, must poop on mud. Will hold it for days if not allowed to poop on mud
>gets in lap, farts
>pees on own front paws somehow
>>
>go lie down on the couch
>dog has to come and try to snuggle up to me in the most awkward and uncomfortable position she can conjure up
>>
File: CpWt42zWEAAYkec.jpg (250KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CpWt42zWEAAYkec.jpg
250KB, 675x1200px
She screams whenever she cant figure out what to do
>>
Whines/grumbles at me incessantly if she needs something (water bowl is empty, dinner is late, she THINKS dinner is late, wants to go outside RIGHT NOW, wants food that i have, can't get toy from stuck place, etc.)
As soon as I get up and oblige, she starts LOUDLY BARKING at me all the way to the bowl, door, whatever.
Loudly barks at me when I get out of bed in the morning, usually.
Allows the bigger dog to pee on her.
Eats the bigger dog's poo.
Scavenges the bathroom trash for waxy q-tips. Also loves tissues with snot/blood on them.
Eats the crotch out of my underwear, sometimes.
>>
File: btsz.jpg (360KB, 978x1305px) Image search: [Google]
btsz.jpg
360KB, 978x1305px
>feed my dog at 7:30 AM every morning
>around 7:25 AM she just rolls up and stares at me until it's time to eat like I'm history's greatest monster for not feeding her five minutes earlier
>>
Hops on my bed and bats at my head in the morning until I wake up and feed him
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-24-12-10-50.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-24-12-10-50.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>2329046
Lewd.

Have you ever fucked her?
>>
File: IMG_20170305_074156910.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_074156910.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
>>2328426
>Pisses all over the floor every morning
>When he drinks water his ears land in the bowl before his nose
>Attempts to steal shoes/slippers
>Cries and scratches the door when people leave the room
>Jumps up on me all the time covering me in hairs
>Jumps up onto the kitchen table to eat out food
>Attempts to have sex with every other dog he meets, even males
>Especially horny around my sister's puppy
>Will literally go right through puddles when going for walks
>Runs up stairs if the doors are not closed and will refuse to come back down
Pic is him, he is a Cocker spaniel and that is their temperate
>>
File: IMG_20170305_065611133.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_065611133.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
Sorry for the many spelling mistakes, autocorrect on my phone sucks.
Here is pupper after I got up this morning he was awake waiting to be fed
>>
File: PicsArt_03_07_2017 00_46_35.jpg (440KB, 1150x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03_07_2017 00_46_35.jpg
440KB, 1150x2048px
My dog sits on my shoulder and farts. And those farts can clear a room!
>>
I'd love to hear bird owners post here.
>>
>>2329209
No but she did get the towel out of the way sometimes. I do have to admit her tongue is soft.
>>
My mom's dog is inexplicably terrified of me. Since she was a hoarded dog and spent most of her life chained to a tree in rural Alabama, I can only assume I remind her of her previous owner.
>>
>>2329076
I love your dog
>>
File: 20170113_145225.jpg (183KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
20170113_145225.jpg
183KB, 640x640px
What is this board? Why have I never heard of it?
>>
File: 1462097148259.png (417KB, 451x588px) Image search: [Google]
1462097148259.png
417KB, 451x588px
>>2328426
>annoying thing your pets do

die
>>
>>2329105
>implying you aren't history's greatest monster
>>
File: 043.jpg (197KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
197KB, 1024x768px
When my sleep schedule was messed up for an extended period of time, my cat got so use to it he began to come up to my room and meow outside the door if I didn't come down around the usual time of 2 in the morning.

I was annoyed by it the first time until I realized it was just because he was hungry.

I can't even walk downstairs without hoping I will see him again, I keep thinking I hear him calling out to me when I try and make myself something to eat, it was too soon. I would have done anything to have one more night with him. Spend every day with your pets like it's your last. I keep hoping I will turn the corner to the kitchen and see him where he usually waits for you.
>>
File: a tripfag enters the thread.gif (2MB, 465x280px) Image search: [Google]
a tripfag enters the thread.gif
2MB, 465x280px
>>2330063
They've been broken, it doesn't annoy them any more.
>>
File: puppo.jpg (625KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
puppo.jpg
625KB, 2448x3264px
This guy loves to run people around. When I let him off the leash to throw ball and play, he usually takes the ball and fucks right to the off. At about 20 meters away, he'll look at you with his stupid face and look like the smuggest little bastard ever.

Or when he badgers into taking him out for walkies, and when you get to the door, get your clothes on, and pick up the harness he suddenly disappears, only to be found sitting under the bed looking super satisfied with himself.
>>
>>2329051
I literally pictured a dog laying with his butt to the couch sighing at his testicles.
>>
>>2329631
I want one, is that how they all are?
>>
>>2330390
:( love you anon
>>
>>2330539
Me too.
Was a little confused.
>>
File: DSCN0804.jpg (167KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0804.jpg
167KB, 1024x768px
>>2330543
Thank you, I hope this pain passes. It has been close to 52 hours and I have only slept for a total of roughly 11 hours. I shamble around to each spot he used to lay at, visualizing what it was like when he was still alive just so when I turn the corner I can catch a glimpse of him before reality comes pushing in.

I could have sworn I heard one of his attention grabbing calls last night, the ones he always made to let you know his tummy was rumbling and to not forget about him when looking for something for yourself, so I did what I always did in that situation and just lay on the floor, remembering what it would be like for him to cuddle close to me and lay on my as he patiently waited for me to finally usher him up so he could eat. I laid on that cold floor for about 10 minutes, desperately trying to remember what it felt like to hold him close.

I fear what it will be like when I finally do sleep, what the dreams of him will be like, I hope I get to see him more, if only in my head, I keep looking at pictures so I do not forget what he looked like, it's hard when you don't leave the home often and your only companionship is an animal, the world feels much emptier, part of me was left behind at the animal hospital, a part I feel I may never get back.
>>
my dog likes to scratch himself while standing next to the kitchen door.
The kitchen door is an old metal sliding door that is a bit wobbly, so it makes a very annoying sound that reverberates throughout the house.
>>
my yorkshire whines persistently when she needs something and even tries to close my laptop out of persistence sometimes

also, she needs someone to get the food out of the pot for her or else she doesn't eat

she's a pretty cuddly doggie, but i'm starting to get worried about being a shitty owner for her. main reason she's not problematic is mostly because she's so small
>>
File: IMG_20170305_080132874.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_080132874.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
>>2330541
Yeah, but they are relatively easy dogs to keep after the first few months. They are extremely affectionate
>>
>>2330049
>fart clears the room
>like your face didn't
>>
>>2328426
I have a shiba that jumps onto my armrest, sits on my hand and then climbs on my shoulder to paw at my face when it's time to do something. (feed, walk, sleep)
She got me in the eye this morning. Ouch
>>
when out for a walk and my dog needs a shit he will position his ass over the edge of the pavement so that he shits onto the side of the road
>>
>>2328426
My cat forever wonders around my feet and gets stood on, like now I just stood on his tail because he doesn't understand personal space.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170216-102706.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170216-102706.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
If my dog sits next to me on the couch, then she insists on being under a blanket. She will drop her head and push on me until I get fed up and lift the blanket, letting her get under it.
The annoying and retarded part is she does the same thing in the summer, when I'm not even using a blanket. I'll just be sitting there, she gets next to me and starts pushing me with her head, wanting under a blanket, that's not even there.
>>
My 6 year old dog gets up several times during the night, wakes people up just because she wants her covers back on.

Also has a shit bladder at night for some reason.
>>
My cat likes to poke the faces of sleeping people until they wake up, then he'll wait until they fall asleep so he can do it all over again.

Its a form of sleep deprivation torture imo.
>>
Cat likes to get up at 4am and startle himself with the first noise he makes prompting him to tear ass across the living the room in circles.
>>
>>2329066
>pees on own front paws somehow

Oh I feel you on this one anon. Both my dogs do this.
>>
My mothers retarded cat will lick your mouth if you sleep with your mouth open.
>>
File: tmp_16602-wojak-1183513077.jpg (43KB, 626x750px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16602-wojak-1183513077.jpg
43KB, 626x750px
>>2328426
Die
>>
>>2331432
Oh no, you seem to have spilt some ink on your dog
>>
>>2331716
>not playing connect the dots on your dog
>>
>>2329631
>I didn't train my dog so he does all these annoying things that untrained dogs do
>>
>>2330390
Fuck anon, it's not a feels thread. Fuck you.
>>
Won't fetch
Gets spooked by everything
Won't sleep in his 80 dollar bed, prefers concrete.
Immediately bolts out of any opened gate.

But he doesn't bark, fight other dogs, dig, chew or bite so he's aight
>>
When it was daytime for my geckos and I entered the room for the morning routine, one of them always came running towards the heating stone in the middle. And when I then sprayed some water all over things, it snarled and stared at me as if I just cut off three of its legs. Nevertheless, it always went for the stone when I came in.

Now I miss them again. I knew I should never feel safe from feels on this board.
>>
>>2331432
My doggo does the exact same thing.
>>
>>2334928
I think it's a security thing.
The fact that she trys to burrow under a non existent blanket is a little fucked up.
>>
>>2331425

All cats do this.
They are mobile trip-hazards that NEVER learn, no matter how many times you accidentally kick or tread on them.
This is why they are by FAR the worst possible pets for the elderly or infirm.
>>
File: who comfy.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
who comfy.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>2331432
>>
>>2330049
Not like anyone else would be able to fit into any room you're in, fatass.
>>
My cat's greatest fear is getting stepped on. So naturally he always stands right behind me and run between my legs. If he does get stepped on, which is rare, he gets so pissed off and glares at me for days sometimes doing stuff like raising his paw in the air when he sees me looking at him, like he's going, yeah fuckhead this the paw you crushed with your giant clumsy clown hooves!
>>
>>2330662
Damn anon, now you're making me want to go and pet my cats like there's no tomorrow. Holding back the tears.
Hope things get better for you soon.
>>
>>2330961
fuck you, buddy
>>
>>2330662
Hey anon, I feel exactly the same, my cat (the first pet I've ever had) died last night from a pleural effusion. He was only 7 years old and we took him to the vet when we noticed he was using his abdominal muscles to breath. Otherwise he was fine. He was an anxious cat and he started to become extremely distressed. He started breathing with his mouth open and coughing up slime. We took him to a nearby animal hospital where they took x-rays and we discovered that his heart is extremely enlarged. They said they could try to treat him overnight and see how he is in the morning. He died choking on his own blood and fluid just 4 hours later.

I didn't expect it.. I thought he just had a lung infection like bronchitis or pneumonia. He was fine before we took him to the vet. I wasn't prepared for any of this... I can't fucking stop crying, desu. I feel like I killed him. I wasn't even there when he passed. I just saw his lifeless body lying there with his eyes open and his open mouth, blue because he couldn't get enough oxygen
>>
>>2330523
Hahahahaha what a jerk
>>
I have chinchillas that are scared of the dark and scream when i turn the light off.
>>
File: IMG_20170317_114429.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170317_114429.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
My dog won't let me sleep in. She always makes sure I'm awake in the morning to take her outside
>>
File: 5TzUr1B.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
5TzUr1B.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>2330961
I shouldn't have laughed but I did.
>>
>3 month old GSD pup
Tries to grab plates of food out of my hands with his paws. Has succeeded twice now.
>10 month old Malamute mix
Claws my "bedroom" door (temporarily sleeping in study while training pup) between 4-6am to let me know she pissed/shit and it needs to be cleaned up.
>Year and a half old Chow mix
Getting aggressive over stupid shit. Acted like he was going to bite me yesterday.
>9 year old Shep mix
Growls at me to give him the dirty plates. Tries to steal food off my bf's plate (new behavior).
>12 year old Sheltie
Blocks the entryway to rooms then panics if you try to step over him.
>>
>>2329075
You have a cat on a leash, what do you expect?
>>
My dog is a Bichon and for the most part doesnt do much to bother me but he is stuborn as fuck on walks. He'll walk fine as long as we go a way he likes but if he doesnt wanna go a specificway we are aint going that way.
Also the little idiot has no idea how tocatch things. If you throw a treat into the air he'll just stare at you until it hits him on the head.
>>
File: IMG_3162.jpg (126KB, 640x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3162.jpg
126KB, 640x610px
My rabbit will run around me until I sit down and then flop onto my lap waiting for belly rubs. If I don't give him rubs he will start to nudge me and try to push me over. Pic related is him flopped in my lap looking at me like "what are you doing? Not petting me??"
>>
My sister's cat sits on luggage. Her favorite friggin thing in the world, and bonus points if it was left open. Left the room while unpacking for ten minutes come back to find a giant puffball in my case on top of the clothes still in it.

She also needs her tail pet when being fed. she will whine at her bowl until you reach down and start petting the tail at which point she promptly feeds. Sister and brother in law beleive it is because the cat was adopted by them and had a rough life before they got her since she was very skittish. So the only time the cat allowed the two to pet her at first was when she ate, so they got the cat use to pettings being part of a feeding routine

My brother's gecko use to have a waterfall in his tank. He liked to crap in it on a weekly basis forcing the waterfall to be removed and cleaned out.

My dog is incredibly finicky when it comes to food, normally I wouldn't care except for two things. First we have a second dog who likes eating, and second is she likes to find the most convoluted places to push the food bowl into with her snout. Makes it a pain to find again for the next feeding.
>>
my dog likes to lay on my feet or by my chair when I'm at the computer.

This is fine by itself, but the problem is that every time I move, the chair's wheels will snag a bit of his fur and he'll bark loudly because of the pain.

I even tried to get him to understand that he can just climb on the bed and stay there, but he prefers to stay under the chair.
>>
>>2331728
Pretty much right.
>>
>feed my xenopus frog worms
>he gets over excited sometimes and leaps out the tank
>splats on the floor and then starts trying to crawl under the boiler

everytime im convinced hes going to either kill himself with the fall or get eternally stuck under there.

>>2330063

my tiel tries to nest in the grill when I start cooking and attacks me savagely when I chase him off to stop him burning himself.
Usually I can get him in the cage before i start cooking, sometimes he just will not fucking go in though.

Another annoying habit is sometimes he will sit there and scream for no reason at breakfast until i say stfu and then he goes to eat and looks all smug.
>>
>>2339225
No offense anon but maybe you shouldn't own dogs. They all seem untrained and 2 of them are showing aggression
>>
>>2339787
No offense taken, not like "should, could, or would" really do much to change the reality of a situation. In their defense the 3 youngest are still being trained. We have professional classes for the GSD starting next week (plan on entering him into Schutzhund trials in the future). The malamute mix is showing aggression because we've never had a new dog in the house for her to "compete" with for food. We're working to correct that behavior before it becomes a bigger issue. I believe the chow may just need more exercise as we've been indoors a lot this winter and he is still intact. The older boys are very well trained, the Sheltie is just old and half deaf. Not sure why the Shep mix has suddenly taken to stealing food off my bf's plate, but it doesn't help the behavior is reinforced by my bf allowing him to keep what he steals.
>>
>>2339982
>dog stealing food from BFs plate
Step 1 is identifying the problem
Step 2 is doing something about it
If your dog is taking food from a plate then you haven't properly trained your animal, and probably have several other issues as well.
>>
>>2339982
>professional classes

Lol.
>>
>>2340012
As I said before, this is a new habit he has picked up. He is an older dog, the grubbing BS was broken long before he became an adult. I'm wondering if he's doing this due to stress. He has a vet appointment in 2 weeks.

>>2340015
>Never attempted to train a dog to be IPO certified
>Find a trainer who knows wtf they're doing
>somehow this is a joke
>>
not really annoying but it spooks me sometimes

my cat'll sit on me lap all lazy and shit but then it'll stare at this blank spot on the wall like satan just stuck his head through it then hiss and claw at it for a good 15 minutes. happens whenever the fuck it feels like it and i gotta pet it till it calms down every time
>>
Whenever I get my Jack Russell a squeaky toy she immediately pulls it to pieces and then hides the little bits of plastic all over the house. Stepping on a small piece of plastic is almost the same sensation as stepping on a Lego.
>>
I have a pet deer and wooden floors. Every time she walks around inside it makes the most homosexual clippity clop sound you can imagine.
>>
>>2340779
Pic
>>
File: 20170316_175314.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170316_175314.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Where are my mantis peeps at? Most species make great pets but some require extra footholds of varying sizes in order to choose a molting perch. If the mantis cannot hang upsside down during its molt and falls, it will usually end up crippled or dead. Nothing more annoying than pinning your breeding hopes on one mantis because you dont have any more of that sex, and coming home to find it dead due to a molting accident. Such is life in the insect world i guess
>>
My dog will come to me, give me a sad look and start to whine, begging for attention. I pet her for ten seconds, she loses interest and leaves the room. 5mins later she returns and she does the same thing. Repeat forever
>>
>>2329105
My dogs eat at 8am. They know it they feel it. If I'm late the freak out if I'm early they will see me at 8.
>>
My cat keeps on getting into the yeast then she sits next to the fire and rises.
>>
>>2336796
Kek
>>
My dog waits until five in the fucking morning to gobble his own asshole with such zeal that I think he's given up on eating shit from the yard and is going for the source directly. No, no worms and no infected glands, he just really likes tossing his own salad as if he's competing in a fucking Iron Chef challenge where the special ingredient is anus.
>>
File: 20170205_212245-1.jpg (672KB, 3084x1621px) Image search: [Google]
20170205_212245-1.jpg
672KB, 3084x1621px
this spicy boy is pretty dang needy
>>
File: IMG_0632.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0632.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My cockatiel is really dedicated to trying to keep my face clean.
Sadly he can't quite figure out the difference between dirt and moles/acne/facial hair
>>
File: 20170323_125347.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_125347.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Shits and sheds at the same time then proceeds to slither in it, not to mention fucking food strikes
>>
File: 1485222406262.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1485222406262.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
>>2330336
>>
my pup will piss on everything I want him to sleep on. His crate became a piss spot, so I just removed it. His bed became a piss spot, so I took it away. He only wants to sleep on the hardwood floor. If clothes are within reach he will make a little nest with a pair of jeans of whatever and sleep on that.
>>
>>2330390
The summer after my freshman year of college was when my tortie finally seemed to get over his attitude problems (he was 8 at the time). I would have a routine most nights of watching something in privacy in my basement and then coming back to my bedroom around midnight - he got used to this schedule and would be sleeping in my bed waiting for me like clockwork. As soon as he'd see me, he'd roll on his back and signal that he wanted some belly scratches, and he'd spend the next couple hours chilling by my side while I was on the internet. That summer was maximum comfiness, most cats really seem to mature and mellow out when they reach their later years, as long as they don't have any serious health problems which can really affect their temperament.
>>
File: 1456196668549.jpg (28KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1456196668549.jpg
28KB, 704x528px
I had an exhausting week. I thought I could sleep in today. I fed the cats a second dinner before I went to bed so that they wouldn't wake me up crying for food too early.

They ate all their food last night and woke me up at 5:30 this morning.
>>
File: IMG_20170205_142932.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170205_142932.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>Lays on the back of the couch to look out the window
>Takes a mouthful of food, drops it ten feet away and eats only the pieces he wants
>Only drinks out of the toilet
>>
File: 1468997803600.jpg (30KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1468997803600.jpg
30KB, 400x266px
>>2342254
>>
My ringneck parakeet will grab pens and pencils and drop them on the floor. He then looks me in the eye as if trying to say "What now faggot"
>>
>>2328426
My dog barks, none stop.
>>
>>2342611
Gave them a huge amount of food last night. There was pretty much no way they could eat it all and wake me up early begging for more.

6 a.m. they wake me up. I stumble out to feed them, and LO AND FUCKING BEHOLD their dishes are still half-full of food. Yet they cried to be fed anyway.

I am going to kill my fucking cats.
>>
>dog wants into room
>sit by door for 2 mintues then want out of room
>repeat
>repeat
>repeat
>go down to let her outside
>runs to kitchen
>go back to my room
>*Scratch motherfucker*
>let dog in
>dog whines by door
>>
When I started masturbating as a 13 year old girl the fucking cat took to sitting on my chest every. Fucking. Time.
>>
File: 2017-03-04 13.22.23.png (964KB, 938x1077px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-04 13.22.23.png
964KB, 938x1077px
She is super vocal and it's cute 95% of the time but the other 5% I'm beyond exhausted and trying to relax or sleep but she won't be quiet and whines about wanting my food or being bored.

Still love her to death.
>>
Not exactly like prompt but
>petsitting for boyfriend's brother
>newer doggo is really sweet but has severe anxiety
>every time we drop by for walkies she totally empties bladder and intestines on the spot
>then she remembers who I am and frantically seeks attention & cuddles
>then she decides someone's movement was too sudden and bolts and pisses herself again
>brother says "you must be doing something to really scare her!!"
His brother is kind of a fuckwit
>>
They fling food and shit on every available surface and then peck the seed they've flung into their own shit if I don't clean it immediately.
>>
>>2328426
My bunny sits down on my feet and then gets annoyed and thumps when I want to get up and move.
>>
>>2339225
Maybe you should only own one dog dude
>>
>>2340933
Sounds like a big cat
>>
>>2344561
Pigeons?
>>
>>2342932
My aunts bird does things like this
he's an asshole
>>
Well right now my new doggo keeps peeing in the closet. Also if I sleep in even an hour extra he shits on the floor
>>
>>2329046
my cat has discovered that drops of water slide down the shower curtain and has fucking ruined at least 6 by now. if i keep the door closed when i get out she sits and meows and scratches the bathroom door untill i open it, even if manage to get out of the bathroom without her getting in she still scratches at the door, shes taking the paint off it
>>
>>2329105
>feed my dog at 7:30 AM every morning
7 am feeding
>day light savings time
>wakes me up at 6am
does this happen to you too?
>>
>>2340839
is it hard to keep orchid mantis? iv always thought they were beautiful but never really considered one as a pet until now
>>
Dogs don't listen to other family members.
>>
Girlfriend's dog is unable to control himself around other dogs ever since puberty hit (has been done since), just goes ballistic and wants to run around, play with, and generally antagonise every other dog he meets to the point where most try to bite him. Taking him for walks is super stressful because we can't let him off the extender lead unless we're absolutely sure there are no other dogs around.

Don't get a labradoodle.
>>
>>2344631
Orchids can be a bit tough for a beginner but not too bad in general.
>>
File: 20170226_171048.jpg (404KB, 584x948px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_171048.jpg
404KB, 584x948px
>>2329105
Pretty good timing desu

Mine-
>lays next to me
>stretches his legs
>shoves hardened pads and claws into my side while stretching
He does this daily
>>
My rats like to chill on top of their turds in their litterbox. Sometimes they eat there too.
>>
>>2344631
for a total beginner? yeah, orchids are quite hard
with a bit of mantis experience they shouldn't be a problem though
>>
My cat follows me into the bathroom and stares at me while I shit.
>>
>>2341409
I kekd so fucking hard
>>
>>2345095
i know the feeling
>>
>>2345556
Cats consider pooping to be a sign of weakness, this is why they bury there waste, so that other cats or predators don't think they're weak. They like to keep an eye on you while you shit to make sure an enemy doesn't attack you while you're vulnerable. You should be flattered, that means your cat truly does consider you to be part of the colony.
>>
>>2345646
>cats instinctively bury poop so that predators have a harder time finding them
>"cats consider pooping to be a sign of weakness"
Bit of an anthropomorphic leap there, buddy
>>
>>2344570
For you
>>
>cat eats
>meow
>cat eats a second time
>meows
>doesnt want to go outside
>meows
>doesnt want to eat
>meows
>doesnt want to play
>meows
>goes outside
>keeps grumbling and meowing to himself while walking away
i dont get him
>>
>>2328428

give him food before you go to sleep?

>>2329040

he prolly likes the warmth. just dont allow pets on furniture, and buy them a few $15 doggy beds to put at the food of ur furniture so they can have a comfy place for themselves

>>2329631
train ur damn doggo
>>
>>2329051
Mine did this constantly for two days before I realized he was doing it on purpose and shut the game down. Reverse fetch is not as fun for me as regular fetch. He liked it, though.
>>
>>2329631
>>When he drinks water his ears land in the bowl before his nose

Haha, I feel you on that mate. Also have a cocker. I know it's inevitable but it looks so odd and uncomfortable every single time she does it, without fail.
>>
>>2328426

Every time I feed my dog, he bites my hands. I started locking him in his travel cage while I put his food out, but then he'd bite my legs every time I let him back out. Now, when I come home he growls and barks and bites at me. I put him in the backyard and just throw his food over the fence.

I just want a dog I can hang out with, but my legs and hands are so sore, I can't take another bite. I have to work with my hands on computers and I just can't when they're bit.
>>
Fat dog will steal little dog's food and probably starve him to death if I don't guard him the entire time he eats.

Also, any time we encounter another dog, he goes straight for the dick and starts sucking it. Embarrassing.

Also, when he was teething, he loved metal and a couple of times he got ahold of my shaving razors, took them into my bed under the covers, and shredded them there so I didn't notice til I laid down for bed. Many things were found in the bed during that time but razors were the creepiest.
>>
File: 16.png (92KB, 326x248px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
92KB, 326x248px
My dog would walk on me when I pulled her up on my bed sometimes. I would be trying to sleep and it'd make it really hard hehe....now she is gone...I kinda miss it in a way.
>>
Cat will sometimes meow at 2, 3, 4 in the morning, and not stop. Ever. She doesn't want anything, only pets and attention. I feed the cats wet food regularly at 6 am and 6 pm and they have dry food and water out 24/7 anyways, but she still just meows over and over and over and over. She doesn't stop. People in my dreams were meowing at me last night until I woke up and realized it was her making the noise.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.