[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bed bug or flea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Bed bug or flea?
>>
bed bug

F
>>
>>2328363
GODDAMNIT
I HAVE HAD EXTERMINATOR IN
AND STEAM CLEANED
AND STERILISED ALL CLOTHES AND LINEN
AND THROWN OUT BEDFRAME
AND THE DESIGNATED DRIVERS DELIVING MY NEW ONE STILL HAVEN'T COME
AND NOW THIS
I QUIT
I AM MOVING
HOW DO I ENSURE THEY DON'T COME WITH ME IN BOOKS AND DVDS AND FURNITURE AND SHIT
>>
>>2328366
bed bugs and centipedes never dwell in the same places and fucking love human dwelling, entire fumigation is probably the answer
>>
>>2328373
Nothing's been found in any other room. I came back from holiday end of January, 10-15 days later when I noticed bugs and few days later realised what they were. Fumigated on the 22nd, steamed on the 2nd
>>
>>2328366
>I AM MOVING

It's cute how you think that'll stop it.
>>
>>2328383
If I don't bring mattress or furniture and sterilise clothes again which are still bagged up and out of the room that will stop it
>>
>>2328384
Your only option is to leave naked and dont bring anything with you.
>>
>>2328400
Lewd
>>
File: ivermectin.jpg (59KB, 519x250px) Image search: [Google]
ivermectin.jpg
59KB, 519x250px
>>2328366
one word

IVERMECTIN
>>
>>2328422
Explain
>>
>>2328373
>bed bugs and centipedes never dwell in the same places
stock up on the centipedes, I would
>>
Ive been bed bug free since october.
Got rid of all furniture and electronics save ps4 tv and pc
Literally BOILED clothing and bedding i wanted to keep.
When i moved it took one trip. I had nothing. Now i am proud to say i have reaqcuired furnishing clothing and bedding, I survived bedbugs. You can do it anon, stand firm.
>>
>>2328432
it makes your blood into an effective bedbug poison
>>
>>2328566
He's not a horse though. It would surely kill him.
>>
>>2328596
it won't. there's a human version of it but good luck getting a doctor to prescribe it to you
>>
>>2328361

bed bug. it's footprints are all over the mattress. a flea's footprints would be further apart.
>>
Burn everything you own and start over. It's the only way to escape them.
>>
>>2328601
>doctor
>prescription
It's like you're a normie.
>>
>>2328366
>HOW DO I ENSURE THEY DON'T COME WITH ME IN BOOKS AND DVDS AND FURNITURE AND SHIT

burn it all, anon. burn it all.

only in fire may they be purged. the cleansing flame must consume all you know and love for you to be sterile.

burn
>>
>>2330724
what are you on about?
>>
>>2328361
This is the biggest nightmare I have. They will literally destroy your familys legacy
>>
>>2328526
this, I had bedbugs once. my house is filled with centipedes now but they leave me the fuck alone so it's worth it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.