[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can you cuddle with your small dog without crushing it. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: smalldog.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smalldog.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
how can you cuddle with your small dog without crushing it.
I own a mid sized dog,so i am curious.
I often have the need to squeeze her as hard as I can to show my love.
>>
Because normal people don't act like the fucking retarded looney tunes yeti.
>>
>>2327437
This.

If you don't have down's syndrome, you should be able to love a small dog without crushing its skull. Just like how you would a child.
>>
>>2327430
if it's bigger than a chihuahua it should be fine
>>
>>2327430
Are you Lenny from "Of Mice and Men"?
>>
I've got two chinese crested dogs, they can survive at some surprising crushing pressures.
>>
>>2327437
>the fucking retarded looney tunes yeti

i loled

i have a 10lb dog. he 's easy to cuddle, he likes being squished and if it's too much he has a voice and can squirm and shit

though when i first got him he'd sleep right up in my legs and i'd roll around and crush him somehow and wake up to him gasping for air

he's figured out how to sleep without that happening since then
>>
>>2327529
>squirm and shit
>PTHRRRBBBTHTHBBBTTTHH
>>
>>2327430
>I own a mid sized dog

"Come on down to Joe's Barely Used and Not Abused for a special deal on a 2014 Mid-Sized Dog!"
>>
>>2327430
t. Lennie Small
>>
>>2327546
"ACT NOW DURING DOG MONTH AND I WILL PUT YOU IN A FULL SIZED DOG DOR ONLY 25 MORE DOLLARS A MONTH!

YES YOU HEARD ME! 25 DOLLARS FOR THE FULL SIZED DOG OF YOUR DREAMS!"
>>
>>2327521
haha mine too! he makes the best little spoon as well.
>>
>>2327546
>>2327565
Thanks for making me smile.
>>
>>2327605
Hairless or Powderpuff? They're lovely little dogs aren't they?

Man I don't know what i'd do without my hairless little babies.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478764289443.jpg (66KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478764289443.jpg
66KB, 720x720px
>>2327654
hairless! ive posted him here before. his name is littler david bowie. hes 10.
>>
>>2327745
*little.
>>
>>2327521
>>2327605
>>2327745
How are they? Known too many little dogs in accidents so I'm off put by them but I just love this breed. Do all the hairless ones loose teeth when they're old? The powder puffs are nice too but the hairless ones in their prime look top notch until they turn into toothless gremlins.
>>
>>2327761
My eleven year old hairless has lost a couple of teeth but i'm pretty careful and we don't play tug-o-war so he's really not that bad.

My other one however, assumedly around the same age, is a rescue dog. He was awfully mistreated before the police took him from the previous owner;
broken snout, broken leg, broken ribs, one eye all fucked up, both testicles present but smashed and rotted. As a result of that awful treatment he had lost most of his teeth by the time he reached the shelter and now he only has one in the front of his mouth but he's still my handsome little sausage. Took a long time for him to come out of his shell, nobody at the shelter wanted him, they actually phoned me directly after asking around if anyone would want the dog and being told I already had one. I couldn't say no once I saw him.

What i'm getting at is that in my personal experience with the breed if you look after them and they're healthy doggos you'll likely not have a tooth problem.

Don't play tug-o-war with a hairless, powderpuffs don't have the tooth problem so they're good to go.
>>
>>2327745
He's a real cutie anon, what a darling.
>>
>>2327847
thanks! i think hes very handsome. :) As the other anon said, the tooth thing is somewhat problematic but you can avoid most of it by getting them from a reputable breeder. They also tend to have allergies if they are ill-bred. at 10 years old he has about half his teeth. definitely enough to chew on soft toys and eat regular kibble, but not all. they are very clingy dogs tho. they love and are protective of their people, they always try to steal your body heat.
>>
>>2327988
plus i like to put temporary tattoos on him. which is hilarious.
>>
>>2327989
Pictures?
>>
File: IMG_20140513_221152.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140513_221152.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>2327990
ya know i actually dont have any with tattoos! (people on the street get really angry about it though, thinking i actually got him tattooed.)
>>
>>2327521
>>2327605
How could people love such a hideous fucking dog?
>>
>>2328043
They aren't a hideous breed at all, they have lovely structure and definition.

You probably just find it "weird" because they're hairless, try to use more than just the stem of your brain.
>>
>>2327845
Fucking hell I'm surprised they didn't just euthanize that dog.
>>
>>2328282
Ah, no, those injuries weren't done to him all at once, that's just the list of injuries we discovered which he must have suffered during his years with the abuser.
>>
>>2328068
Its every fibre in my body that tells me this creature should have been put down at birth
>>
>>2327546
>>2327565

hmmmmm, this reminds me of a particular other website.
>>
File: WP_20170205_15_48_46_Pro.jpg (3MB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170205_15_48_46_Pro.jpg
3MB, 4208x2368px
My Chihuahua gets pissy if I stop squishing her. She likes to sleep under me as a pillow. She can jump from a height of 6 foot onto concrete. She seems to like being sat on. I don't know if all chihuahuas are like this or if she is just a kinky bitch. Pic related. That is my dog but the guy is not me.
>>
>>2328781
why you lettin some other man get all up in your bitch familia?
>>
File: nappin doggo.jpg (356KB, 1306x977px) Image search: [Google]
nappin doggo.jpg
356KB, 1306x977px
>tfw you have a medium sized dog that loves to cuddle

I think 70 lbs is optimal weight for doggo snuggling
>>
>>2327430
>chihuahua
>dog
>>
File: 20146544809_bc2ef18a97.jpg (68KB, 346x500px) Image search: [Google]
20146544809_bc2ef18a97.jpg
68KB, 346x500px
>>2328294
Oh, still. I hope the previous owner got some real punishment.

After reading up more on these guys I think I'd pass unless I came across one for adoption. The whole dental thing is worse than I thought, to where it's completely different from a normal canines mouth. Originally I just assumed the hairlessness was linked with teeth(which is true) and as they got older their teeth would get weaker and fall out. I'm reading that some don't grow in all their teeth, may never loose their puppy teeth, need to get their puppy teeth pulled because they're deep rooted and the adult teeth can't push them out/grow inside or next to them causing overcrowding (do not seem to be a problem in larger individuals), loose their puppy teeth but never get adult teeth, etc. Some owners say toothloss has happened less than a couple years, while some have older ones with only a few missing.
That's on top of the 'primitive mouth' that makes their dentition completely different. Their teeth are described as 'tusks' the way they grow at a forward angle, thin, hollow and pointy. Not all of them but I'm pretty bummed to find out these things are to be expected. Rule of the thumb seems to be the more hairless one is, the more tooth problems.

Apparently it's because the powderpuff variety wasn't recognized or accepted so they were cut out of breeding but they're back on so I hope they get better. They don't seem like a popular choice because a lot of people think they're ugly. I like both varieties, especially the ones that look like 80s rockstars.

Anyway I'm sure your dogs are lovely. The one you've posted looks good at 10! I was worried they all turned into toothless shriveled gremlin prunes after a few years.
>>
File: Chorkie.jpg (22KB, 325x298px) Image search: [Google]
Chorkie.jpg
22KB, 325x298px
>>2327430
you let the dog cuddle you. They rest on top of you. They are called lapdogs for a reason, my friendo.
>>
>>2328781
Why are you letting a fat, greasy neckbeard chokehold your chihuahua?
>>
>>2328876
Because he is her other owner.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.