[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cure a puppy of seperation anxiety? My puppy goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: images (5).jpg (8KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8KB, 313x161px
How do you cure a puppy of seperation anxiety? My puppy goes anytime we leave the house in certain rooms. Also when we let her out she rarely poops. Would cleaning up the dog poop from the previous day help her go quicker?
>>
>>2326858
Your dog probably doesn't have separation anxiety yet. It's normal for young puppies to hate being alone or with strangers. To prevent it, just get her used to being alone for a few minutes at a time. Go back in, reward for being quiet. Slowly increase the time your out of the room, start going further from the room she's in, etc. Depending on the breed, usually around the 4-6 month mark is when dogs will start to go off on their own. As long as the dog is well socialized and confident about its environment, it won't need to be by your side 24/7.

As for pooping, how often does she poop? Is she on a scheduled feeding time?
My puppy would go after every meal, and usually once in between meals, in a certain spot. It doesn't matter if you pick it up immediately or not. The dog will still be able to smell it and go back there on instinct. (the same thing applies if she is pooping inside, you'll need good pet cleaners for it).

It's alright if she doesn't always go. As long as you think she is pooping the right amount for the amount you feed her.
>>
>>2326858
>Would cleaning up the dog poop from the previous day help her go quicker?

Where's the poop? If outside, no, it helps her know where poop is OK. If inside... clean that stuff up.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.