[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found cat 1 year ago now, she had some kittens and i got her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20170222_124130.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170222_124130.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Found cat 1 year ago now, she had some kittens and i got her spayed,

Now she is barfing brown stuff up with a bit of yellow fluid, then she wants to go eat, after which she seems okay.

Did this yesterday and today at pretty much exact same time, wtf is happening to kitty? Only happened 2 times but i am concerned now

Also no i cant really go to vet because im a broke fag and it will likely run me over 200$ if i have to get operation.

Its not after she eats and i dont think its hairball as i removed some of hair from her cathouse and gave her good brushing today.
Also not worms because there has never been worms in poop and gave her deworming when she had her kittens

Also been meowing a bit more, but not alot.
>>
>>2326187
>barfing brown stuff up with a bit of yellow fluid
sounds like it might be either bile or an obstruction--how much brown stuff and how much fluid?
>Its not after she eats
sounds more like bile but still could be obstruction
> i dont think its hairball as i removed some of hair from her cathouse and gave her good brushing today
this doesn't mean anything
>Also been meowing a bit more, but not alot.
if she's in pain enough to vocalize, she's REALLY hurting.

go to the fucking vet. if you REALLY fucking can't then drop the cat off at a shelter and don't get another pet until you can financially handle it.
>>
>>2326187
>Also not worms because there has never been worms in poop and gave her deworming when she had her kittens
this also doesn't mean anything. most worms aren't big enough for you to see and one deworming will never be enough, especially when it's a "found" cat.

go to the vet. there is no other option.
>>
>>2326203
Cant, dont have enough money to afford what they will inevitably charge
>>
>>2326331
Then don't have a cat. Do what >>2326201 said and give it to someone that can actually take care of it properly. I'm not sure what you want us to tell you. There's a good chance that there may be something serious going on with the cat's internals, and even if somebody here did know what it was exactly, you'd still have to have a medical professional to fix it.
>>
why is it always catfags that get pets when they don't have the money for vet visists
>>
>>2326331
Dude your cat is dying and youre afraid of what they MIGHT charge?

I hope you lose your shit job and become bakrupt from an emergency room visit.
>>
>>2326603

>cat pukes twice, don't want to spend 500$ to be told it's just hairballs
>CAT IS IMMEDIATELY, UNDENIABLY DYING AND YOU DESERVE TO DIE PENNILESS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

Then /an/ wonders why people hate them.
>>
>>2326639
Idk what vet you go to but i pay like 20$ for an examination
>>
>>2326639
Enjoy your dead pet, faggot

I expect the usual "BAWWW my cat died, send me cute pics" thread by the end of the week
>>
>>2326187
How about this: get a checkup (fuck you, you can afford a checkup), give the cat to a shelter if it needs treatment you don't want to pay for with your neetbux.
>>
>>2326639
>500$ for an exam

I don't know who your vet is but they've been lying to you

have they also told you that they'll take blowjobs as payment? it's okay anon, they can't hurt you here.
>>
>>2326187
Mate, just take the cat to the vet or do what >>2326201 said and give it away to a rescue. I don't know what makes you think a cat puking brown and yellow is not an emergency; this cat could have an obstruction or liver issues which should be treated ASAP. Take it to the vet, worry about the money later.
>>
>>2327559
My friends dog has had diarrhea for a few months now, he's spent 450$ on there on inconclusive vet check ups and exams.

That's the joy of living in a town where stores have monopolies on services.

also fuck you /an/
it WAS hairballs, all I had to do since making this thread was brush her fur and for the past 4 days now, she hasn't puked once.

But nope, i should die like a penniless faggot along with my fucking pet because i don't want to get fucked in the ass by vet charges.

Sorry that you idiots are a bunch of vet cucks that buy their shit everytime they say your pet needs to be looked at again and that they are struggling to keep doors open while they charge 85$ an hour.

good fucking lord.
no wonder i stopped visiting this place.
>>
>>2327788
not even my friend sorry, my fucking cousin who i talk to on a nearly daily basis. lives just down the street from me.

I feel bad for the cat, and his dog, but come the fuck on, it's an animal, a pet, we love them, but there comes a time, just like our selfs and our family and plants, when their time is up and they pass on.
If it happened to her it would suck, and i would probably cry a bit, but i would bury her and move the fuck on and get another one.

You guys are being so dramatic that you are making it sound like if the cat dies then it's going to lead directly to hellfire, ashes and brimstone.

There are times when you have to let go, and it hurts, but that's life. Guess you guys can't work that out on your own and accept it.
>>
Brown stuff sounds like old blood. Don't you understand it Sounds like liver/organ failure.
Blood in stool/puke = vet posts

You alone saw the puke
>>
>>2326639
exactly cats throw up sometimes I guarantee the cat will not being throwing up by tomorrow night
>>
>>2327788
Okay, this was nothing. Are you in the kind of financial situation where you're going to be fucked when it is something? What would you do if there was blood in the stool or something?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.