[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spayed cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

A few hours ago my cat got spayed. Now she's doing this thing where she sticks her tongue out constantly (not licking her lips, just sticking it out as if she had a bad taste in her mouth). Could it be dehydration? She's still pretty shaken and doesn't want water
>>
>>2322008
No. Leave her alone. She's still technically recovering from the drugs and anesthesia.
She's still drugged.

Cats don't get dehydrated in a span of a few hours.

even if she was NPO last night for surgery today, if she was eating and drinking normally before then, she's fine.
>>
>>2322017
Ok, thank you anon. I was mostly worried since it's very hot outside today. I'll let her be for a good couple of hours and then check how she's doing. I do hope she calms down in time for her painkillers
>>
>>2322029

If you are worried, ring your vets. We would rather you rang us and even asked what you perhaps think is a silly question to calm your mind than you not contact us at all and something major goes wrong.
>>
>>2322008
What kind of self loathing furry motherfucker spays their cat?!
>>
>>2322115
If she continues like this tomorrow I will, thank you again. Right now she seems to have calmed down a bit and is sleeping.
>>
>>2322162
The kind that is a responsible owner.
What kind of troll posts bait as weak as this? I'm fucking offended.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.