[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pp/- Pocket Pets General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: ppg.jpg (16KB, 500x145px) Image search: [Google]
ppg.jpg
16KB, 500x145px
Rabbits, ferrets, hedgehogs, guinea pigs, mice, hamsters, and yes, this is also Rat General.

Discuss, ask questions, and share information about your small mammals here!

/pp/
>>
File: 20170215_141554.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170215_141554.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>2321715
We thought two of our girls were pregnant, apparently they weren't. We're hoping they didn't delay the pregnancy do to the move.
>>
I have a question regarding chinchillas, /pp/. I have 3 young chins for 3 months now and I don't know if I spoil them too much. I have read that raisins are a good trait for chins but they can only have 3 raisins a week. I usually give them one raisin each in the morning before they go to sleep and one when they need to get back in the cage (I can only bribe them with traits to get their fat furry asses back in the cage). How unhealthy is this for them? So far they don't seem sick or depressed.
>>
>>2322023
Find another treat they like. They're gonna get fat and have teeth and intestinal problems.
>>
who's putting rabbits in pockets
>>
Real question here how do i kill a dwarf hamster and make it look natural like it just died of old age
>>
>>2322610
Snap its neck and dye it's fur grey so it looks older.
>>
>>
>>
File: 20170222_121455.jpg (3MB, 2527x1960px) Image search: [Google]
20170222_121455.jpg
3MB, 2527x1960px
Pic of my Lionhead rabbit's paws.
>>
File: 20170222_165217.jpg (563KB, 932x988px) Image search: [Google]
20170222_165217.jpg
563KB, 932x988px
My dwarf hamster got bit on the head by one of my other hamsters, and now it's infected, causing an abscess. Posted about it last thread

So I took him to the vet today and got some oral antibiotics today, I have to give it to him 2x a day for 10 days.

My question is, how can I administer it other than just holding him and squirting it in his mouth? If I mix it in with, say, baby food or something, and let him eat it at his own will, is there any way that could mess up the medicine, obviously given that he eats all of it?

Here's the little fucker, bit the vet pretty hard when he was messing with his gross wound
>>
>>2322826
Yeah you can mix it with baby food. Just make sure he eats all of it.
>>
>>2322828
Cool. What flavors would a hamster like?
>>
>>2322838
Something fruity, I'd think.
>>
>>2322838
Sweet Potato
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.