[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is your favorite race horse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>>
my favorite abused animal forced past its breaking point until it actually breaks something and then is shot in the head like trash? hmm let's see
>>
>>2321356
yes, which one?
>>
>>2321356
hurry up and pick anon!
>>
I own three racehorses based in the UK, two of which are regular winners, one of which is grand national tier.

AMA.
>>
>>2321363
Oh yeah? I own five racehorses based in the UK, three of which are regular winners, two of which are grand national tier.

Why don't YOU AMA?
>>
My mother worked at a racetrack. At least once a week a horse would fall and break something. Then they'd bring out a "medical tent", put it down, and load it into an "ambulance" for "treatment".
>>
>>2321364
I don't see why you find it so hard to believe, none of my horses cost over 35k to buy, the most recent yearling was just 6k.

Slightly over five grand a month stabling fees for the lot of them.

Like I said, AMA.
>>
>>2321354
>Haru Urara (ハルウララ?) is a Japanese racehorse. The horse gained nationwide popularity in 2003, not due to her success, but rather, due to a long string of consecutive losses.
>In June 2003, after garnering her 80th consecutive loss, the story was picked up by the national Japanese media, making "Haru Urara" a household name. She quickly became very popular in Japan, and was called "the shining star of losers everywhere" (負け組の星 makegumi no hoshi?), for continuing to run with all her heart, despite her seemingly endless losing streak.
>Haru Urara has not yet been officially retired, but has not raced since September 2004. She currently maintains a record of 0 wins and 113 losses.
>>
>>2321365
This. It's unfortunately very common for racehorses to be "treated" even when their injuries are minimal. As soon as their racing career is over, so is their life. My mom rescued a racehorse about to be "treated" and he went on to live for well over 25 years, as the only thing wrong with him was that the tendons in his back legs were a bit messed up.
>>
>>2321398
I'm sorry anon. You must have me confused with someone who actually gives a fuck.
>>
I like the one with the biggest dick.
>>
>>2321370
what is your horses name what is your name what is your phone number what is your address
>>
>>2321354
>>2321419
Oj Simpson
>>
c-biskit
>>
>>2321354
Crudler.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.