[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn my cat is such a motherfucking nigger. Jesus christ.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: faggot.jpg (4MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
4MB, 4288x3216px
God damn my cat is such a motherfucking nigger. Jesus christ.

His first instinct for literally anything and everything is fear. I think he may have been abused as a kitten, I got him when he was 6 months old. He is so fucking jumpy, fucking manically jumpy.

I'm literally the only thing in the world that calms him down and even that is only 50% of the time. He's got a heart of fucking gold, really, you can tell deep down he's sweet, but holy fuck he is so motherfucking volatile.

I know he has a heart of fucking gold, because whenever I go walk around in the neighbourhood, he follows me around. Everywhere, literally. Even in the fucking rain. He hates the rain like any cat, but if I get some groceries when it's pouring he'll follow me all the way to the store and wait outside for me. He never sits on my lap, ever. It's so strange because he does sleep with me all the time. He loves lying inbetween my arms when I'm working on my paper, he just dreams away. But even then, god motherfucking damn. I was having such a peaceful motherfucking evening, I had a nice cup of sweet buttery hot milk, he was sleeping inbetween my arms, everything was great... And then out of motherfucking nowhere he just fucking EXPLODES all over the motherfucking desk, every limb flailing, knocking my mug of milk over so hard it flung over three fucking quarters of my living room. Everything in a fucking 270 degree arc was fucking SHAGGED. Why the fuck nigger???

God damn this faggot. He's the most frustrating cat I've ever had but because I love the little fucking faggot I'm stuck with him.
>>
>>2320899
>outdoor cat
kys
>>
>>2320899
Man that was a lot of words just to say "I'm literally a faggot"

>>2320918
Also this
>>
>>he was sleeping inbetween my arms, everything was great... And then out of motherfucking nowhere he just fucking EXPLODES all over the motherfucking desk
it might be that he's having nightmares. I remember an episode of "my cat from hell" where they discovered that their cat had nightmares, forgot what they did, but the cat calmed down after treatment
>>
File: 20170129_183851.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170129_183851.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
My cat was the ideal cat. Then he got PTSD from fighting many losing battles for years.
Then one day he showed up with a clipped ear and no balls. (He was caught and snipped).
So now he hangs around home more often. But he still had his Vietnam flashbacks anytime someone coughed or if someone dropped a coin. He would be curled on my lap and suddenly fly all over the room.
He would hiss at anything.
But over time (a year later) he regained his trust in me to protect him etc. So his PTSD isn't an issue anymore. He'll still hiss at people who walk or talk big. But he's calmed down a lot.
Just give the little dude some time.
>>
>>2321475
t>>2321475
thank god somebody took responsibility for your pest
>>
>>2321475
You are lucky he only lost his balls. My cat caught FIV and died a couple years later while living in pain.
>>
>>2320899
Blasphemy,racism and homophobia all in one post about a cat.Al right,blasphemy is the ultimate victimless crime,but,it's not considered polite to use "The N Word" any more,and as for gays being cowards,I presume you,be seen The 300,what the movie didn't show you is all the gay sex they had the night before they made their last stand!
>>
>>2320899
If you give him katnip maybe his faint of heart will be understandable also be careful people like to steal cats
>>
>>2321475
I wish somebody would take your balls
>>
File: 773.jpg (23KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
773.jpg
23KB, 326x326px
>>2321877
You're on 4chan and complaining that somebody said nigger?
>>
>>2321475
Next time I'll keep his head and not just his balls. You've been warned
>>
>>2320899
>an i leave my cat outside all the time to fend for itself in a hostile and strange environment and he's so scared that he follows me even in the rain because I'm the only one that's shown it affection but anyway I'm gonna leave it outside again until tomorrow
>why's my cat peculiar, an?
Because nobody killed it yet.
>>
File: WHY.jpg (6KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
6KB, 250x224px
>>2321877
People cant honestly belive this...

I bet you even think that gays should be left alone because their doing what their emotions say.

I bet you even think that rubbing shit on your reproductive organs is a good move.
>>
>>2320899
My Grandpas cat apparently had PTSD too, if he was ever held or stoked he would actually shake. I wish there was a cure for this, i have hope because jackson galaxy managed to cure that one cat of its water addiction, which is due to anxiety.
>>
>>2322081
As an evolutionary neuroscientist I can tell you: cats are NOT inside animals.
>>
>>2323210
As someone with common sense I can tell you that if you leave your cat outside unsupervised you are an irresponsible, shit owner.
>>
>>2322083
>The year of our lord and saviour 2013 + 5 - 1
>Not rubbing shit on your reproductive organs
kys scrublord
>>
>>2323210
As a rocket scientist with multiple degrees in biology, astronomy, and animal physiology and psychology, as well as the recipient of multiple "smartest guy ever" awards, I can tell you that cats don't have nice lives outdoors.
>>
File: 1481624303394.jpg (56KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
1481624303394.jpg
56KB, 550x310px
>>2321475
>Then one day he showed up with a clipped ear and no balls. (He was caught and snipped).
>>
Kyc
>>
>>2320918
Mostly this.
Also kyc
>>
>>2323228
>>2323222
>>2323211
>>2322081
>>2321924
>>2320918
>>2321006

>cats should only be kept indoors

Anyone that keeps a cat indoors only should be fucking jailed for animal abuse. Cats' mental health depends on a number of markers which need to be satisfied, which are not present in an indoor environment.

Subjecting cats to an indoor environment is nothing other than mental abuse. Read a fucking book or two about animal and feline psychology before you fling your uninformed and irrelevant opinions around.

Fuck these mindless zombies that are willing to let hundreds of millions of animals suffer only to satisfy their stubborn need to reinforce their twisted ideas because they lack basic critical and investigative thinking. Sickening.
>>
>>2323776
agreed i let my dog run around outside for fun. its good exercise when i dont feel like playing with him. he's come home a few times with minor injuries (scrapes, limping a little, a singe mark on his nose) but he likes going outside
>>
>>2323776
>reddit spacing
>"mental abuse"

I'll give you a 4/10 because you will find someone dumb enough to fall for it on /an/.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.