[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fuckhead roommate left the backdoor and gate open while I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: short-haired-black-cat-breed.jpg (16KB, 550x482px) Image search: [Google]
short-haired-black-cat-breed.jpg
16KB, 550x482px
My fuckhead roommate left the backdoor and gate open while I was out taking care of some errands and my cat got out. He's usually afraid of going outside so he's probably freaking out right now. A neighbor said he saw him walking across his lawn earlier, so I know he's still in the neighborhood somewhere.

How does one go about looking for a lost cat/luring him back?
>>
Put something that smells like your cat outside. Dirty litter is the best, but if your cat has a blanket or something he often cuddles with that could work too.
>>
i'm so sorry anon

can you let the door open or a window and put something that smelled like your cat beside the door or window (toy or a pillow) also a lot of snacks
>>
>>2320752
This and/or something that smells strongly of their favorite person like bedsheets that have been slept in.

Don't leave food out because that can attract other animals that might scare your cat off
>>
>>2320746
Your cat is running free, chasing and killing birds and small mammals. Be happy that he has got his freedom. It'll be a bonus if he returns to your home.
>>
>>2320752
I got his litter outside with some of his poop still in it
>>
>>2320760
That's perfect. Hopefully he comes home on his own.

Make sure you talk to your neighbours to let them know to keep an eye out for him. And call/visit your local shelters in case he was picked up by someone who thought he was a stray
>>
>>2320758
>muh NATURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>running around in man made backyards, man made parks, man made roads getting run over by man made cars
>but it's NATURRRRRR AND IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEE

When do we gas the hippies?
>>
OP here
I finally found him in the neighborhood and brought him home

He was rather difficult to lure back and a neighbor almost called the cops on me, but he finally accepted the food I had and I picked him up and took him home

He was pretty hungry, but now that he's calmed down hes very affectionate
>>
>>2321830
Good, now kick your roommate's ass.
>>
>not letting him enjoy his time out killing wildlife
>>
>>2320746
How the fuck do you lock cat inside ?
Mine never want to be inside and they run all around neighbourg, but never fail to return home for supper.
Are your cats so retarded that they cant even find back home ?
>>
>>2321830
That's unfortunate--i'm sorry it was still alive, op, I know you must be disappointed.
>>
>>2320758
Outdoor cats deserve death.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.