[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: stupi ho.jpg (65KB, 510x600px) Image search: [Google]
stupi ho.jpg
65KB, 510x600px
Hello /an/, now I know the lots of y'all hate cats but there be a minority here that loves their furry little felinuses.
So ITT lets discuss toilet training your cats.
>>
https://youtu.be/UyOaTo_MiFE
Vidya related
>>
>>2320027
I've tried this before and ultimately stopped because it's kind of mean. When cats use the toilet, they have to spread out their legs and balance. This is OK for peeing, but when they poop they don't have as good of control over their back legs because they strain to poop. This can cause them to fall into the toilet while pooping, or make them eliminate elswhere because they don't feel safe or comfortable pooping in the toilet. There are a few ways around this, you can get a special kind of wooden seat that's large and flay, but then people can't really use it. Alternatively you could also have a litter box with the intention of the cat peeing in the toilet and pooping in the litter box. I tried the latter, and found that my cat would only use the litter box and never the toilet. So I just reverted back to a litter box since my cat seemed to like to use it more anyway
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.