[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /an/ what kind of bug is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (660KB, 2056x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
660KB, 2056x1536px
Hey /an/ what kind of bug is this?
>>
>>2319024
BedBug
>>
>>2319028
Really?
>>
>>2319032
Its a bug and its on a bed
Dohohoho
>>
looks like a bed bug

condolences, op
>>
>>2319032
Gonna have to second that anon. Definitely a bed bug. Had to deal with the fuckers for 8 years and they're unmistakable. I only finally got rid of them when the apartment complex I used to live in got a roach infestation (apparently roaches eat bedbugs go figure). So glad I moved out of there.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Well /an/ you were right
I found a small group on the bottom corner of my bed sheets, they're in bin now
Checking mattress I found a few of these little groups in the seems
What do I do?
Should doona and doona cover and pillows go too? Other sheets and cover? Mattress go?
Steam clean? Pest control?
Halp pls
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>2319127
:(
>>
>>2319127
>>2319141

you are unironically fucked and will never get rid of them.
>>
Only option is immediately vaporizing all fabric and furniture in the house leaving only empty rooms.

You should then move to another house without bringing anything from your previous house including the clothing on your back and repeat step one then hiring special exterminators with serious experience dealing with them. Once you've done this you should also quite quickly immediately buy a full body scrubbing set and or find a place that can do a full body cleanser.

Nothing else will work my dude. F
>>
File: ivermectin.jpg (59KB, 519x250px) Image search: [Google]
ivermectin.jpg
59KB, 519x250px
protip

eat this every three days for a couple weeks and they will die

dose is by weight
>>
>>2319849

this. eat horse parasite medicine op
>>
My friend got bed bugs and they sprayed hsi whole house and he had to stay elsewhere for 3 days.
>>
>>2319127

Contact pest control. They'll do an inspection and give you your options.
>>
Throw matras out. vacuum all holes and cavities in room and furniture.
Matras almost impossible to cleanse
>>
Fucking hell, these are only a thing in America, right?
>>
>>2321469
Nah, the bedbug menace is all over. They've been around forever.
>>
>>2321469
lol what? why would you even think that?
>>
>>2321688

Other countries think that America is nothing but plywood houses that look pretty on the outside.
>>
>>2319024
It's a bedbug. Your house is infested. Take all of your bedsheets, pillows and pillow cases, anything cloth that touches the floor really, and give them a good wash and dry them on high heat. Then call an exterminator ASAP.
>>
>>2321740
and they're all made out of ticky tacky and they all look just the same
>>
>>2319127
Burn your house
>>
>>2319045
gonna third that, I just started working at a hotel and just finished learning about bed bugs. good luck anon
>>
>>2319024
LIGHT YOUR HOME ON FIRE
>>
>>2319906
kek
>>
>>2322771
10/10
>>
>>2319024
Bedbug
>>
File: 20170223_172222.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170223_172222.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>2319141
Goto the store and buy a can of pic related. Spray your entire fucking room. Fill any gaps in your mattress / room and open a window after 10 minutes of spraying. When i say spray i mean fucking spray. Currently dealing with these cucks.
>>
>>2323471
you'll be dealing with them for a long time if this is your strategy
>>
>>2323474
Another best solution is killing these fuckers with heat. They die at 120 degrees after staying in it for 80 minutes
>>
>>2319844
This. I got bedbugs at a shitty old apartment I rented in uni. Nothing besides fire will kill these things. I put one in a cup full of diatomaceous earth and he was still walking around happy as a clam 2+ weeks later.

All clothes should be double bagged in black trash bags (10+ mil) and set out in the sun to cook while you put EVERYTHING fabric through the dryer for 1+ hour. Don't stuff it full or the eggs will survive. Oh, I might've forgot to mention the eggs are EVERYWHERE. On your skin, on every piece of clothing you own, on every towel and bedding item, every pillow. Everything fabric must be steamed at 140+F for over an hour to kill them.

Every piece of furniture you own goes in the dumpster, immediately. Your couch, your chairs, your table, your bed, your bed frame. Everything.

While you are waiting to move out by activating the bedbug clause in your renter's agreement (oh god help you if you didn't sign a bedbug clause you poor fucking bastard) you will sleep in your car.

When you get to a new place you will have to buy new furniture. Additionally, from now on, inspect new apartments very thoroughly for bedbugs. Pull up the carpet in the bedrooms and make sure you ask about any previous infestations. Apartments ARE required by law to tell you although many will try to hide it.

Poison doesn't kill bedbugs. If anything, it pisses them off. No pest control company that uses poison will work. The apartment will send a maintenance team in with some shitty cans of RAID and then tell you the problem is fixed. It isn't. If you find bedbugs, your options are to move, or deal with it, because no apartment company will spend the $10,000+ required for an actual heat treatment which actually works against bedbugs.

It's really shitty, but this is what you have to do. Toss everything or they'll keep coming back again and again. Since you don't have a bedbug proof mattress bag, when you buy your next mattress be sure to pick one up.
>>
File: potato.jpg (10KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
10KB, 257x196px
>>2319849
That's not actually a horrible idea...
>>
>>2319024
Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark
>>
>>2319844
And don't forget to kill the exterminators as well.
>>
>>2323641
it works man, i swear
>>
Douse yourself in kerosene and sleep on a bed of matches. Periodically light a match at night.

Continue this for 2 weeks or until madness consumes you.
>>
Get insurance and hire someone to burn your house down.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.