[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Garbage Animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

I like animals that have adapted to thrive in dense human environments like cities by eating garbage or living off of our refuse. Racoons are my favorite but there are other cool animals like rats, pigeons, ibises, all that good shit.

What is your favorite garbage animal and why?
>>
Crows are cool. If you give them treats, they give you treats.
>>
>>2318314
Crows are so smart. I love them.
>>
File: Screenshot (263).png (1MB, 1278x650px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (263).png
1MB, 1278x650px
Opossums
>nature's garbage can
>eats rattlesnakes
>kills a shitload of ticks
>makes a dumbass face when playing dead
>the way they walk is kinda hilarious
>falls out of trees if they're too fat
I love these chubby derps
>>
Storks and jackals
I like them
>>
>>2318314
Same. Apparently crows in the Pacific Northwest have learned that people exchange money for food, so to beg for fries they'll try and trade loose change they've found.
>>
>>2318306
Shrews
Geckos
>>
>>2318306
Well, can I choose spiders? I'd like to choose spiders
>>
>>2318358
That's actually really cool. I'm going to start a food cart where I sell food to crows.
>>
>>2318333
This. I love these trash bros. I run after and catch them all the time. Not one has actually tried to bite me even when testing it with a stick. I always let them go unharmed.
Also

>Be drunk innawoods for big bonfire party
>Reaching down for marshmallows
>Feel something furry
>Think it's one of the dogs people tend to bring
>Look down
>Opossum eating my marshmallows and not giving a single fuck
>We all get down and party with this chill ass possum
>Feeding it marshmallows, hot dogs, bananas until it eventually waddles off
>Praise Thomas Peterpoppin Hendrick or whatever name we gave it for being life of the party
>>
>>2318333
but I love rattlesnakes. they don't do anything if you don't step on them
>>
>>2318358
I never heard this, but now I want to seek out crows and try to get them to buy from me. Should I just carry a pocket full of fries and walk around town?
>>
File: IMG_20170215_135234_1.jpg (3MB, 2704x4800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170215_135234_1.jpg
3MB, 2704x4800px
Rats are probably the best. I love their social structure and how they adapt fairly easily. They're really smart too. Not to mention their adorable little tails.
>>
One night a couple summers ago i had a big party/BBQ and at like 1am my friend puked in the yard. I went outside for a smoke at like 3am and there was an albino possum eating the puke.

Pic not mine.
>>
>>2318516
>Feeding it marshmallows, hot dogs, bananas until it eventually waddles off
That sounds fun, but you're just encouraging it to become dependent. Maybe it already was, but still.
>>
>>2319651
They were all over people's yards anyway due to trash and fruit trees. I chase them when they're in my yard since I don't want the dog to get them. I feel bad for being 'mean' and I'd let them be if it means they were safer in my yard than someone who would kill them.

Now here I've seen about two of them but there is a crazy amount of skunks, which I don't fuck with it. Except a baby that waddled over to me from the middle of the road. I guess it wandered away from the patch of woods so I took it with me for the night, fed it and released it back where it came from since it while it was young, it was bordering the age to where they already start foraging.
Wild skunks are shit though. Too many and there's been some rabies cases that in turn are transmitting to the shitty outdoor cats that all over this neighborhood.
>>
>>2319646
that's pretty gross
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.