[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat eats salad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (475KB, 603x410px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
475KB, 603x410px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URctSGpz3-4
>>
>>2318271
Dumbass it's just licking the dressing .
>>
down with the vegan agenda!
>>
I had a cat whose favorite food had to be baby spinach.

She would go nuts when she heard the case open. Pet grass, green tips of romaine, kale, etc. She just loved anything greener than iceburg letuice, which she wouldn't eat.

She was a good kitty.
>>
>>2318271
Just a warning to people that don't know: Lettuce is toxic to cats.
>>
How do people not know that cats love to eat grass and vomit it back out? It's just doing the best it can without direct access to grass.
>>
>>2319356
This
Sometimes I take my cats to the yard so they can enjoy themselves with the grass and puke. Great for cats that have issues with hairballs.
>>
>>2318271
>cat licks mans food while man stands by and watches passively
I bet he ate it after the cat was done too.
Fuckin catcucks, i swear.
>>
>>2319369
A cat's mouth is cleaner than a human's, so it's fine.
>>
I had a cat that'd eat anything I'd hand to him. Although he didn't seem out vegetables he would eat them.
>>
My cats liked to eat pizza cheese, and sometimes crust. I'd tear them off some and they'd go nuts for it. Who wouldn't, though.
>>
>>2319369
>projecting
>insecurity
>>
>>2319649
>>2319810

>dirty stinky catfag logic
>>
>>2319649
Jesus fuck, what is wrong with some people?
>>
>>2319810
>reaching
I bet you eat after your cat, you catcuck.
>>
My last cat's favorite thing was tomatoes. Didn't matter what kind, as soon as I sliced into one she came running.

She had to have been able to smell them, don't you think? Anyway, she liked all kinds of fruits and vegetables. Carrots, peaches, raspberries, cucumbers, but tomatoes were her jam.

Never saw a cat like that before, she was a sweet girl.
>>
>>2319942
One of my kitties too. She was almost shaking whenever she catched a smell of tomato, was stealing them from the table, begging loudly and generally doing anything she can to get herself a tomato if she saw one.
My last cat though were crazy for bananas, although not for long, she lost interest in them after a few months, but before that she'd go as far as run up to me as soon as she was a banana, climb on me and start taking it away with obsession
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.