[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: bunker.png (688KB, 812x550px) Image search: [Google]
bunker.png
688KB, 812x550px
>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth. Humanity has randomly chosen people to enter an underground nuclear shelter with enough food and provisions for the next 50 years until the Earth is habitable again, luckily you were picked.
>You are aloud to bring one random animal with you.

Choose wisely..
>>
ancient bait
>>
Kittyyyyyyy
>>
>>2316625
A pregnant pitbull
Suck it.
>>
File: sun-etc.jpg (28KB, 756x424px) Image search: [Google]
sun-etc.jpg
28KB, 756x424px
Just to nip this one in the bud real quick. Let's hope you meant moon and not sun.
>>
>>2316625

the sun has fallen out of orbit huh

anyway, giraffes
>>
Needs more malapropisms. Here's more for anyone interested: http://faculty.fiu.edu/~hauptli/malapropisms.html
>>
>>2316632
Probably this desu, A well bred APBT is hardy, strong, tenacious, and easy to train to do anything a dog can do. When it inevitably dies, you have offspring to severely inbreed to continue having dogs. Dogs are arguably the most influential domestic animal to the development of human civilization.
>>
it doesn't matter, seeing as that would destroy the entire fucking planet long before the sun even got here
>>
A cute girl
>>
>>2316625
>the sun has fallen out of orbit
>>
>>2317188
>he believes in a heliocentric model of the heavens
>>
>>2317198
>he believes there's other planets
>>
>>2316749
>Dogs are arguably the most influential domestic animal to the development of human civilization.
Pffft... sheep, horses, cows, chickens and turkeys were way more influential. Its no contest.
>>
>>2316749
>Dogs are arguably the most influential domestic animal to the development of human civilization.
only if the person making the argument has an extra chromosome and sex with dogs on the reg
>>
>>2317232
This all came later after the dog was domesticated. Then dogs protected those sheep and herded those cattle. I'm honestly surprised no one came up with horses as an argument, the only other actually detrimental animal to early civilization that would have been arguable.
>>
>>2316680
>“One problem with Descartes’ knowledge claim [I think, therefore, I exist] is the fact that an evil genius could have placed that idea in his mind.”
laughed out loud
>>
>>2316625
It's got to be something that lives a long time
I wouldn't want a whale because that's pretty cruel
A companion I would like to have is an owl, but they live a max of 15 years I believe.
A tortoise would be pretty cool

I think I would have to go with a female Orangutan. Hopefully it won't get horny and overly territorial like a male but will be a good, wise friend to keep me company.
>>
>>2316625
>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth
>until the Earth is habitable again
wat?
this is even stupier that lions vs sun

>>2316634
even with the moon the best option for life is bacteria as survivals (precambrian tier) and even that is doubfull; also if this happen today and for some lucky reason redo exactly all to this point again the sun will become a red gigant
>>
>>2316680
My favorite is "defiantly" vs "definitely." Always gives a good mental image.
>>
>>2317198
don't excommunicate me pls
>>
>>2316756
It's a really good bunker tho.
>>
>sun out of orbit
>habitable again after the sun hits it

lol
>>
>>2316680
>Sigmund Fraud

kek
>>
My airedale.
>>
>>2316634
It's a copypasta.
>>
File: nude-girl-on-rope-leash.jpg (16KB, 320x351px) Image search: [Google]
nude-girl-on-rope-leash.jpg
16KB, 320x351px
>>2316759
The best of pets.
>>
>>2316759
A cat girl?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.