[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you mind when your dog is watching you piss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170213_222646.jpg (3MB, 2704x4800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170213_222646.jpg
3MB, 2704x4800px
Do any of you mind when your dog is watching you piss?
>>
>>2316537
Not particularly--she does sometimes try and drink from the tap, if you know what I mean, which can be problematic.
>>
only when she sticks her head too far into the bowl. idgaf otherwise
>>
My dog is way too curious about my dick.
>>
>>2316537
nah, they scratch at the door if they can't come in. fuck i jerk off in the same room because they barely leave me alone.

cute dog btw, is it a westie?
>>
Can we make this a thread about awkward dog stories?

>ex is over
>fucking him doggy style on my bed
>door is slightly cracked open but nobody's in the house, except the dog
>dog pokes the door open with his nose and stares
>me and the ex bust out laughing
I said "what, it's nothing you haven't seen before!"
>>
Nah, I don't care. She likes to be near me and she doesn't get up in my face or anything so why should I care?

It kinda cracks me up that people get embarrassed about peeing/pooping, being naked, wanking, or having sex, etc. in front of their dog. It's a dog, it literally doesn't care and doesn't have the human concept that these things are "private" or somehow shameful/embarrassing to be seen doing. As long as the dog isn't bothering you, why care?
>>
File: skype text.png (4KB, 508x87px) Image search: [Google]
skype text.png
4KB, 508x87px
>>2317619
he's been neutered since, poor lad
>>
>>2317621
>it literally doesn't care and doesn't have the human concept that these things are "private" or somehow shameful/embarrassing to be seen doing
thats not true, and technically humans dont have those concepts either, they are culturally trained behaviours.
and dogs can certainly be trained to be ashamed to poop as well.
(not that Im saying thats a good thing)

either way, my dog sometimes wandered in when I was taking a shit to be petted. usually when she ultimately wanted something (like go out afterwards)
>>
>>2317644
Well, yes, they're cultural "trained" concepts that aren't inherent in dogs OR humans.

But ordinarily speaking, while humans "learn" these concepts just by living in society, a dog (assuming they don't have a shitty owner that trained them to be ashamed to poop) doesn't.
>>
>>2317621
>It kinda cracks me up that people are afraind of X. It's X, it literally doesn't care and doesn't have the human concept that these things are "Y" or somehow Z/W. As long as X isn't bothering you, why care?
>>
>>2317614
Yeah, he is. He's adorable. I think he's about 10 or 12 years old. I had him since I was a kid and he's my best buddy.
>>
File: IMG_20170207_082453.jpg (2MB, 2704x4800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_082453.jpg
2MB, 2704x4800px
>>2317670
Fucking love the little guy.
>>
>>2317672
H A N D S O M E B O Y
>>
>>2316537
My dog is afraid of the bathroom since she's afraid of baths. I assert my dominance by trapping her in there while I let out the nastiest shits.
>>
>>2316537
It makes me feel like I'm soiling his innocence.
>>
>>2317619
>look everybody I'm gay!!
>>
>>2317639
I wouldn't want to date a neutered guy either.
>>
>>2316537
I'd like to update what I said earlier.

My dog was watching my piss, did a 360, and pissed.
I am convinced she thought she was doing right cause the morning piss is always outside and that morning I pissed in the toilet with her in the bathroom
>>
>>2318166
they shouldn't be able to adopt or own dogs
>>
>>2317619
dog is lamenting the end of your linage
>>
>>2318166
>being this butthurt about what other people do to make their butts hurt
>>
if im out in the woods with my dog and need a piss then he'll come over to see what it is so i have to turn away from him, but then he comes around again so i end up spinning in a circle to avoid pissing all over him
>>
>>2317619
Are you winning Master?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.