[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cooking dogs alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Some days ago I found a video of some Chinese guys cooking a little dog alive. I am still shocked and I can not get rid of the haunting voices and images... I feel hatred and disgust towards Chinese. I just would like to ask whether Chinese authorities do anything against such barbaric practices? Or is it legal in China to cook dogs alive? Do most Chinese people accept it?
>>
There is a whole festival around torturing and cooking dogs alive because they think the fear and pain makes the meat taste better. Pets even go missing around this time to keep up with the demand
>>
it's considered low class in china
>>
Do you think there's people in India watching videos of cows being slaughtered and having similar reaction to yours?
What might be a cute pet or a sacred thing to you, might as well be just food to others.
Lobsters are cooked alive.
>>
>>2316586

t. chinaman
>>
>>2316586
Not op but lobsters are poikilothermic. Their metabolic rate is based on temp and in addition have no nociceptors. The change in temperature from cold or room temp to boiling kills them almost instantly. Its the difference between pruning a tree and cutting a squirrels ears off
>>
>>2316428

Chinese people are generally subhuman.

They don't even have respect for human life, let alone animals.
>>
>>2316586
I hate factory farms and barely even eat meat at all, but the very least, at least shitloads of the cows being slaughtered aren't peoples stolen pets.
>>
>>2316586
In addition to what >>2316604 said, they cook lobsters alive because they get bad very quickly. It's not a very good reason/excuse, as you could just kill the lobster right before you put it in the pot.
>>
>>2316586
The difference is that that animal, which clearly feels pain, was cooked alive with no narcostatization. Animals that are killed for food in civilized countries are often sedated and always killed in the quickest and least painful way possible (or at least it is attempted) because there is a general consensus that animals are beings capable of emotions or at least feelings and IF we want to eat them then the killing should be done in a way that prevents unnecessary pain.

There is a profound difference between the two examples you described. We don't cook or skin cows alive.
>>
Hong Kong chink here

sorry, no

it is a barbaric tradition, Koreans do the same thing as well, maybe not cooking doggos alive tho

it is accepted by most people in mainland, Hong Kong has banned such barbaric act

I gotta admit, we chinks lack empathy.
>>
>>2316603
Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.
>>
>>2317139
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>2317137
So this >>2316436
Is true then?
>>
>>2317141
not sure about it

But most dog eaters are uneducated farmers or poorfags.

I heard about that some place in Shanghai sell dog dishes, I am not sure if it is for low class or not.
>>
>>2316586
t. zhao xing

chinese are subhumans
indians are subhumans too
>>
>>2317139
This isn't a guy who built the railroads here.
>>
>>2316586
>killing a cow via bolt through the head
>equivalent of boiling a mammal alive
>lobsters and puppies are the same thing

This is why Chinese villagers like to beat the shit out of you. We all think you guys are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>2317130
Funny enough it is more humane to kill by boiling. Some people do that knife between the eyes thing but a lobster has 5 neural clusters throughout the body rather than a single brain...so it actually prolongs suffering. Chill in fridge, then boil. Most humane because the cold slows metabolism then the heat kills before they can really perceive anything for long
>>
>>2317145
>Shang-hai

Go a bit more south. Like Cantonese outh.
>>
>>2317130
I always dispatch cockroaches by dropping them in hot water, it is instant death. Crushign them, there is always some movement left until they are absolutely flattened by repeated slamming.
Unlike vertebrates hot water is an instant death for artropods and worms for whatever reason.
>>
>>2317140
>>2317304
>Missing the reference this hard

Go back to your autism cave you dense faggots
>>
>>2317325
Pretty sure >>2317304 got the reference just fine
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.